Anybody can draw, it's true! And artist Siobhan Twomey shows you just how to do it. Watch this course and learn the incredible secrets that every aspiring and seasoned artist must know to transform what is seen by the naked eye into expressive drawings.53 minutes of video training
Super clear explanations
Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
Easy to navigate
1. Introduction (02:03)
2. Drawing & Seeing (02:42)
3. Materials (02:13)
4. How to Set up Your Workspace (01:49)
5. First Marks (02:57)
6. Introduction to Contour Drawing (03:52)
7. Opposite Hand Drawing (03:32)
8. Drawing Yourself or a Friend (04:07)
9. Intro to Gesture Drawing (02:05)
10. Gesture Drawing a Plant (01:59)
11. The Gesture in All Things (03:15)
12. Using All the Senses (01:45)
13. Reviewing the Process (02:24)
14. Drawing a Piece of Fabric (02:50)
15. Combining Contour & Gesture (03:04)
16. Drawing from Life (02:02)
17. Gesture Drawing from Life (03:15)
18. Contour Drawing from Life (02:25)
19. Weight & Modelled Drawings (02:06)
20. Conclusion: The Daily Composition (01:56)
Fixed an issue that prevented the app window from opening in Mavericks.
Drawing Techniques 1 (com.askvideo.aom000908) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Drawing Techniques 1 2.0.2. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Drawing Techniques 1 5.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.9
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2015 Nonlinear Educating Inc. All rights reserved.