BTT News / Recently Added FeaturesBetterTouchTool 1.44(Nov, 24, 2015)
BetterTouchTool 1.43(Nov, 17, 2015)
- Small bugfix update. E.g. fixes an issue with two finger click gestures on Force Touchpads. There will be a bigger update with various Force Touch improvements in about 1-2 weeks.
- Fixed Touchpad Mode on Magic Mouse.
BetterTouchTool 1.36(Oct, 28, 2015)
- Added 6 new trackpad gestures: 3 finger pinch/spread, 4 finger pinch/spread and 5 finger pinch/spread
- Fixed issue that caused actions to trigger multiple times on some systems
- Force touch sensitivities can now be set separately for 1/2/3/4/5 finger clicks(in the advanced trackpad settings)
- Preferences gesture window is now resizable (>=10.10)
- If you want to define different gestures for different trackpad types you can now do this by right-clicking a gesture or by clicking the little gear icon next to the gesture selection.
- Fixed smartzoom action for El Capitan
- Fixed issue with mimicking three finger swipes on El Capitan
- Improved four finger swipes
- Fixed issue with four finger tip taps
- Fixed error console logs
- Fixed various bugs & a performance issue
- I reactivated my blog on http://bettertouchtool.com and will now again regularly post there.
BetterTouchTool 1.33(Oct, 27, 2015)
- Critical bug fix for users with OS X < 10.10 (Gestures may have stopped working with the previous update on older OS X versions)
BetterTouchTool 1.31(Oct, 25, 2015)
- Improved Magic Trackpad 2 support. You can modify the force touch settings via Advanced => Touchpad => Force Touchpads in the BTT preferences.
- Fix bug that caused double haptic feedback for two finger clicks on the new Magic Trackpad
- The last version was supposed to make bluetooth device recognition more reliable, however due to a bug this had no effect. This version should fix this and be much more reliably detect your Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpads after sleep, or after turning them off and on.
BetterTouchTool 1.26(Oct, 12, 2015)
- Initial support for the Magic Trackpad 2 and the Magic Mouse 2. This will be improved a lot with upcoming updates.
- Added gestures for Force Trackpads: Three Finger Click (Left Finger Harder) & Three Finger Click (Right Finger Harder) and Three Finger FORCE Click (Left Finger Harder) & Three Finger FORCE Click (Right Finger Harder)
- Improved two finger click for Force Trackpads
- Should fix issues where devices were not being recognized after sleep
BetterTouchTool 1.25(Oct, 11, 2015)
- I'm very sorry about the update flood lately, however I got a few free days and needed to get the remaining El Capitan bugs fixed as fast as possible. I hope this is the last necessary update for now! (However there may be another one to support the rumored Magic Trackpad 2 & Magic Mouse 2 soon)
- Fixed corner clicks on Force Touch trackpads.
- Added corner FORCE clicks for Force Touch Trackpads
- El Capitan: Fixed an issue where pinch to zoom or other system gestures would stop working while BetterTouchTool was running. (You may have to disable and reenable them in your System Preferences to get them working again)
BetterTouchTool 1.24(Oct, 10, 2015)
- Sorry, one more very little update that fixes a small bug with the new actions introduced with version 1.24.
- New predefined actions for El Capitan users: Open Native OS X Split View for Window (Left & right)and "Mission Control & Immediately Show Desktop Previews. This allows you to e.g. use keyboard shortcuts or gestures to trigger the El Capitan split screen.
- Force Touch: Added more "silent"/light options to configure the haptic feedback in BTT (Advanced => Trackpad => Force Touch)
- Reduced average cpu usage and cpu usage peaks
- Force clicks should now be much more reliable and don't trigger false positives.
- Fixed various bugs
BetterTouchTool (com.hegenberg.bettertouchtool) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is BetterTouchTool 453. The most popular version of this application used by our users is BetterTouchTool 413.