Chicken is a VNC client for Mac OS X. A VNC client allows remote access to another computer over the network. Chicken is based on Chicken of the VNC.
Changes from Chicken 2.2b1:
- Fixed bug with changes to ssh host not being saved in somecircumstances.
- Reduce accesses to KeyChain while typing passowrd.
- Some error message include the encoding which was likelyresponsible.
- Correctly detect password prompt from ssh in more cases(thanks to Darren Oster for helping track this down).
- Report error messages with establishing tunneledconnection.
Chicken (net.sourceforge.chicken) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Chicken 2.2b2. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Chicken 2.1.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Chicken.app
Bundle Information: Chicken version 2.2b2, Copyright 2002-2006 Geekspiff, 2010-2011 Chicken developers.