Release Date: 2009-11-09 10:30:08 JST
Changes from previous version:
- Release Date: Nov 09, 2009
- Fix a bug where you couldn't edit snippets in version 0.4.2.
- Release Date: Nov 08, 2009
- Add a feature to exclude applications from checking the clipboard.
- Add a feature to export clipboard history as text file(s).
- Add an option to check for pre-releases.
- Change how to manage clipboard history.
- Change how to check for duplicate of history items.
- Change how to sort history order.
- Change how to make thumbnail image in the menu.
- Change initialization process.
- Fix a issue that always show status bar icon whether turned on/off.
ClipMenu (com.naotaka.clipmenu) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is ClipMenu 0.4.3. The most popular version of this application used by our users is ClipMenu 0.4.4a12.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/ClipMenu.app
Minimum OS version: 10.5.0
Bundle Information: 0.4.3, (c) 2008-2009 Naotaka Morimoto.