Highlights on CotEditor 3.1
Touch Bar supportCotEditor provides support for the new MacBook Pro's Touch Bar.Improve tabbed window supportNow, you can customize Sierra's tabbed window behavior in CotEditor preferences. Furthermore, when you open multiple files at once, they will be combined to a single window with tabs.
What's New on CotEditor 3.1.1
- Fix a critical issue on CotEditor 3.1.0 where documents can't be opened under some specific environments.
What's New on CotEditor 3.1.0
- Improve window tabbing on macOS Sierra:
- Add an option to set window tabbing behavior (in Window pane).
- Open multiple files in a single window with tabs when the window tabbing behavior is set as “Automatically” (or “In Full Screen Only” in system-wide).
- Support Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro.
- Display the number of replaced in the replacement string field after Replace All in the find panel.
- Display the IANA charset name conflict alert as a document-modal sheet.
- Fix an issue where the application could crash on a large amount of text change.
- Fix an issue where the application crashed when try to save a document with Non-lossy ASCII encoding.
- Fix an issue where text fields in find panel cut off the end of long lines.
- Fix an issue where the alert about the conflict with IANA charset name was not displayed.
- Fix an issue where some kind of files could not be opened via Service.
- Fix syntax highlight of quoted text of which quotation delimiter consists of multiple characters.
- Improve general stability.
previous release notes
© 2016 CotEditor Project
CotEditor (com.aynicoteditor) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is CotEditor 3.1.1. The most popular version of this application used by our users is CotEditor 1.5.3.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/CotEditor.app