New in version 3.1.3 NOTE:
This update requires OS X 10.6 or later. If you are running OS X 10.5 or earlier, do not install this update.
New in version 3.1.2
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash on El Capitan when resizing the application's window and in some other cases.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
New in Version 3.1.1
- Image search in the Internet has been fixed - it is launched in the Web browser.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
New in Version 3.1
- Fixed crashes when switching to the Import panel on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
New in Version 3.0.11
- The new Photos app released in OS X 10.10.3 is now supported.
- Several new models of Canon printers with Tray Type J are now supported.
New in Version 3.0.10
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
New in Version 3.0.9
- Fixed problems in certain templates that could cause the program to crash when browsing the Assistant.
New in Version 3.0.8
- Fixed the problem with reading track names and tag information from AAC and AIFF files imported from a folder on the disc;
- Canon Tray H dimensions (for the PIXMA Pro-1 printer) have been corrected;
- Fixed the problem where an alert appearing after an attempt to add a DiscT@2 design element without the compatible device connected could not be closed with the OK button;
- Fixed the problem where closing the Options window in the Print dialog by clicking the red round [x] button would block further input from user.
New in Version 3.0.7 (661)
- Added support for the following printers: Epson XP-850, XP-600, Artisan 720, Artisan 725; Canon PIXMA PRO-100, PIXMA PRO-10, PIXMA iP4800, PIXMA iP4920, iP7250, iP7420; Brother MFC-j825DW, MFC-j835DW, MFC-j925DW;
- Canon CD/DVD Trays H, K and J are now supported;
- Video file import now works correctly for all QuickTime-supported formats (with the exception of protected videos from the iTunes Store);
- Improved compatibility with newer iPhoto libraries;
- Fixed an issue that caused switching between the Background/Foreground tabs in a single document to apply the change to all open documents.
New in Version 3.0.7
- Fixed a number of minor issues.
New in Version 3.0.6
- Gate Keeper is now supported (Mountain Lion only).
- Fixed a number of issues on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
New in Version 3.0.5
- Fixed the problem with the Internet picture search not functioning correctly.
- Fixed the crash that occurred when attempting to burn more than one copy of a Lightscribe disc.
New in Version 3.0.4
- Corrected the problem with blurred shadows not displaying and printing properly in OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Fixed the bug when objects added to a Master page of a multipage booklet would appear on a layout page instead.
- Enter/Exit Full Screen menu item and shortcut added (OS X 10.7 Lion only).
- A message is now displayed when the user attempts to save a locked file (OS X 10.7 Lion only).
New in Version 3.0.3 (635)
- OS X 10.7 Lion is now supported.
- Image search in the Internet has been fixed.
New in Version 3.0.3 (629)
- Better compatibility with Roxio Toast 11 (build 676 and later).
- Fixed an issue that caused the program to crash when a text box was drawn close to the disc label's edges.
- Some of the clipart images would not display in Clipart categories and in the search results - this has been fixed.
New in Version 3.0.1 (607)
- Drag and drop installation. All necessary resources are now contained inside the application.
- Japanese and Italian localizations added.
- 9 new templates added.
- Added new paper layouts from Micro Application, Sigel, Ryman, Sanwa Supply, Neato.
- Corrected the problem with translucent objects looking differently in the document and Print Preview.
- Fixed the problem with the program crashing when attempting to print to certain direct-to-disc printers.
- Swapped the behavior of Circular Distribution buttons in the Alignment tab of the Inspector.
- Minor changes in templates and clipart.
- Fixed the bug with transparent images showing on a white background after being dragged from Image Depot.
- Corrected the program's erratic behavior after using the Revert to Saved command.
- Spacing between lines can now be set to a negative value.
- Added a LightScribe contrast setting.
- Center Horizontally and Center Vertically commands now work properly for design elements with fold lines.
- Fixed the bug that caused existing linked text boxes to change size when adding a new one.
- Corrected the problem with the Inspector being hidden at launch.
- Fixed the problem of dotted outlines not printing on multipage booklets.
- Corrected the bug that at import changed the proportions of images that have the "Replace at import" setting enabled.
- Corrected the problem with the Number of Copies field setting only after pressing Return.
- Fixed the problem with Disc Cover crashing on OS X 10.5 when scrolling through the clipart.
- Improved the way Disc Cover works with Epson printers.
- Fixed the problem with some backgrounds and their thumbnails not loading in the Gallery.
- Clipart images are now grouped by type in the Source panel.
- New paper layouts added: MicroApplication 5014, MicroApplication 5240, Avery/Zweckform J8676A-25.
- New printers added to the list of supported: HP Photosmart C5380, Photosmart C5550, Canon iP4700, Epson Stylus Photo P50, Microboards MX, Microboards G3.
Disc Cover (com.belightsoft.disccover3) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Disc Cover 700. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Disc Cover 607.
Operating System: Mac
Bundle Identifier: Disc Cover 3 (com.belightsoft.DiscCover3)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2016 BeLight Software, Ltd., All Rights Reserved.