Dolly Drive Release version 1.8
Welcome to the future of Mac Cloud Computing!
Lion System Requirements are 10.7.2
If you have any problems or questions, please visit support.dollydrive.com
Dolly Drive is listening to you! Keep the feedback alive at Twitter @dollydrive
Changes since version 1.6 Build 1048
- Added Inclusion Assistant 2.0
- The new Inclusion Assistant 2.0 will include all previous Exclusion Assistant Selections. It also has now the ability to set a Default Backup Set optimized for first time backups and reports the amount of data selected for the backup set selections.
- Clone Scheduling Bug Fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes
Changes since version 1.5 Build 1015
- Clone :: If a TM Backup starts after a clone is in Progress, the Clone will Pause
- Bug Fix :: Clone :: On Hard Drive Format the clone will not Pause until Format is complete
- Bug Fix :: Clone [ New Clone ]:: During a Time Machine Backup will be differed - The App used to Quit unexpectedly
- Bug Fix :: Clone [ Update Clone ] :: During a Time Machine Backup will be differed - The App used to produce a CV Error -1
- Bug Fix :: Clone :: Scheduler Status Bar UI :: During a Time Machine Backup will be differed - The App used to Quit unexpectedly
- UI Time Machine :: Changed TM Progress Font and Color
- UI Clone :: Changed the TAB of the Clone Status to [ Clone ] Tab
- Throttle :: Added ON - OFF button
- Throttle :: The Throttle Controller Tickers now are sticky
Changes since version 1.4.2 Build 999
- New Dolly Drive 1.5 Interface
- New Speed Controller - now controll your Interned backup speeds
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Clone will deffer updates during a Time Machine backup
Changes since version 1.4.1 Build 996
- Bug Fix to address creation of DollyClone folder and Clone crashes
Changes since version 1.4 Build 994
- Bug Fix in Clone Scheduler to suspend a clone if a Time Machine Backup is in progress
Changes since version 1.3
- Lion Minimal System requirements are 10.7.2
- Added Dolly Clone Scheduler
- Compatible with Lion FileVault
- Bug fixes with long Indexing Bakup
- Bug fixes with long Preparing for Backup
Changes since version 1.2
- Changed the behaviour of usage tracking to reduce spotlight activity
Changes since version 1.1
- Update Clone now correctly rebuilds dyld cache for smoother clone booting;
- Update Clone has a small performance improvement;
- On first run only, the inclusions assistant now defaults to no inclusions;
- Now showing your total Dolly Drive usage (nb. only updates while a backup is occurring);
- Removed the Time Machine progress bar from the Dolly app as it shows inconsistent results.
Changes since version 1.0.5
- Update Clone Feature: You can now perform incremental updates of your cloned drive;
- Your Mac will be prevented from sleeping while a clone or update clone is in progress;
- Better integration with the new Dolly Drive back end;
- A few rare crashing issues fixed.
Changes since version 1.0.2
- Now excludes system caches to save backup space and time;
- Selecting Dolly Drive volume is quicker and more reliable;
- More levels of home directory are available in the Inclusions Assistant;
- Issues related to changing passwords have been resolved;
- Indication of Dolly Drive usage now shown.
Changes since version 1.0.1
- The Dolly Drive application now shows how much of your Dolly Drive quota is used. This helps you monitor your backup in progress as well as see when Time Machine is performing thinning (when it deletes old backups to make space for new ones);
- The Inclusions assistant now gives you finer grained control and starts up faster;
- If you enter an incorrect username or password, the Dolly Drive application now gives a more helpful error message;
- If you close the Dolly Drive window you can now re-open it by clicking on the Dock icon???no need to quit and restart the app.
Changes since version 1.0
- The Inclusions Assistant now shows all the folders in your user home;
- This version installs a tunnel helper which allows the use of our new encryption hardware for faster backups;
- Some crashes in the Inclusions Assistant and elsewhere have been resolved;
- Some fixes to improve the use of multiple Dolly Drive clients on the same subnet.
Dolly Drive (com.cirrusthinking.dolly-drive) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Dolly Drive 1110.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Dolly Drive.app
Minimum OS version: 10.7