DOT.TUNES HookUP Updates1.0.0 Build 294
1.0.0 Build 292
- Now compatible with iTunes 8
- Fixed startup hang which affected some users
1.0.0 Build 283
- Now compatible with iTunes 7.7
- Fixed issue tracking changing IP Addresses
1.0.0 Build 268
- HookUP now manages changing dynamic IP Addresses and prevents invitations from becoming stale when your IP Address changes
1.0.0 Build 248
- Many fixes and optimizations.
- Fixed Crashing related to opening the Addressbook.
- Enhanced first user startup.
- Server list refreshes after a server has been deleted
1.0.0 Build 246
- Improved Router Automatic Configuration.
1.0.0 Build 245
- Enhanced the first time user startup process.
- New error checking while downloading incase remote server quits.
1.0.0 Build 243
- New Error Messages inform users when Remote iTunes or HookUp applications quit and shares become unavailable.
1.0.0 Build 242
- Moved Help pages from a Help window within HookUp to the users default web browser while fixing a bug.
1.0.0 Build 241
- Increased the number of simultaneous connections HookUp can receive
- Added some additional debugging info
1.0.0 Build 198
- New Menu option 'Refresh Server List' completely rebuilds the server list and checks each server for availablity
- New Menu option 'Remove All Servers from iTunes' removes all published shares from iTunes
- Fixed bug in help system
1.0.0 Build 197
- New message box asks if you would like to add HookUp toyour StartUp items on first launch
1.0.0 Build 196
- New Preference Item allows you to set HookUp as a startup item or remove HookUp from startup items
1.0.0 Build 195
- New non blocky share icon in app toolbar.
- New button style in main window lower toolbar.
- HookUp is now automatically added to the users Login Items in System Prefs.
1.0.0 Build 194
- New application design means that HookUp no longer appears in the dock but appears in the Finder menu near the date/time and volume controls.
1.0.0 Build 193
- Downloaded files are now added to iTunes into a playlist with the same name as the share which they were downloaded from.
1.0.0 Build 192 1.0.0 Build 191
- optimizations when remote iTunes quits
1.0.0 Build 190
- Small fix required for the 2 new features from build 190
1.0.0 Build 189
- New Feature enables HookUp to detect and display all iTunes shares which are running within all user accounts on all computers within your local network.
- New Feature enables HookUp to detect and display all DAAP shares published by DAAP apps other than iTunes. Files from these servers are also sent to remote connected users and can be downloaded. For example, check out http://www.snorp.net/log/tangerine/
1.0.0 Build 188
- Fixed Auto Update from opening behind the startup screen.
- Changed 'Server List' text to 'Available Shares' on the iTunes Toolbar
- Optimized ServerRunning window so that a valid share address is displayed in all situations.
1.0.0 Build 187
- New Invitation Email Feature allows users to send invitations via the dottunes.net server if they don't know their outgoing web server details
- Fixed Download Glitch which occasionally allowed only multiple files to be downloaded but not single files.
- Optimized ServerRunning window so it opens instantly when the Share button is clicked - once sharing has started.
1.0.0 Build 186
- New HookUp Branded Invitation Email
1.0.0 Build 181
- Edited, more user friendly invite email with graphics
- More stable connected user list
- Rollover Help Text on buttons
- New user / invited user smoother startup experience
- Downloaded files import with proper name tag instead of index #.
1.0.0 Build 180
- Removed debug window appearing when downloading tracks.
1.0.0 Build 150
- NEW feature adds iPhoto sharing support.
- Fixed glitch in Server list.
1.0.0 Build 149
- If the connection is lost with the remote server then HookUp drops the connection rather than continually attempting to send data.
- App Auto Updates now implemented.
- Greater Accuracy in bandwidth send/received window
DOT.TUNES HookUp (com.dottunes.hookup) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is DOT.TUNES HookUp 188.8.131.524.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Installierte Programme/Audio/DOT.TUNES HookUp.app
Bundle Information: DOT.TUNES HookUp 184.108.40.2064