- Improvements in 5.4.4
- FIXEDImprovements with non-ascii characters while using Dropbox as well as general unicode improvements while running on macOS
- FIXED-43 error on macOS now fixed, sometimes caused by permissions bits getting written that couldn't be persisted.
- FIXEDExit code -4 on macOS fixed, due to a code signature problem on Yosemite
- FIXEDOneDrive for business will now correctly display the contents of directories that have more than 200 entries.
- FIXEDDropbox will now correctly show folder modification dates and also correclty list contents of directories with more than 2000 entries
- FIXEDFixed an occasional save issue with Adobe Acrobat on Windows
- FIXEDImproved multi-threaded upload on both macOS and Windows
- NEWRenaming empty folders on S3/Swift is now supported
- NEWIntegrated crash reporter on macOS has been added has b
- NEWMulti-user support for Windows Terminal Server/Citrix environments
- Improvements in 5.4.2
- NEWSwitched to MSI based installer
- NEWImproved Openstack Swift large write performance
- NEWImproved CPU Usage on large file write-backs
- FIXEDFixed an issue 0-lenth files to Amazon Drive
- FIXEDImprovements to OneDrive connector on large uploads
- CHANGEDImproved Amazon Drive download performance
- Improvements in 5.4.1
- FIXEDResolved an issue connecting to Google Drive/Google Cloud Storage
- Improvements in 5.4.0
- NEWSupport for macOS Sierra
- FIXEDVarious speed and caching improvements
ExpanDrive (com.expandrive.expandrive2) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is ExpanDrive 5.4.4.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/ExpanDrive.app
Bundle Information: 2.3.1, Copyright (c) 2011 ExpanDrive Inc.