Please tell us
what you'd like to see in the forthcoming updates!
- Now the Find Files dialog can peek into archives.
- Made various UI improvements to the Find Files dialog.
- Now Internal Viewer can be shown in a separate window.
- Added support for archive handling on any VFS (that is, in other archives, on network filesystems, etc.).
- Added a startup mode setting for external tools.
- Now the terminal shell can be customized. Three shells are supported: bash, zsh, and [t]csh.
- If the shell was terminated (via exit, ^D, etc.), NC can revive it.
- Assigned "Compress Here" to F9, and "Compress to Opposite Panel" to Shift+F9.
- Now the File Already Exists dialog treats a pressed Shift key as an automatic "Apply to All".
- Now toolbars can be customized.
- Now consequent Ctrl+F6 hits switch the selection between the filename without the extension, the file extension, and the whole filename.
- Added a new customizable hotkey: "Invert current item selection".
- Batch Rename: Now source items can be removed via the context menu or by using the backspace key.
- Made many other improvements concerning usability, performance, and stability.
Files (info.filesmanager.files) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Files 1802. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Files 1695.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.9
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2013-2015 Michael Kazakov. All rights reserved.