New in Finale 2014d for Macintosh
After clicking the Install update button below, Finale will download the latest update. When this is complete, Finale closes and installs the update automatically.
- Optional large-size tool palettes. A larger size for improved visibility can be chosen in the Preferences - Palettes and Backgrounds dialog box.
- Disable snapping for beat-attached Smart Shapes. Deselect Smart Shape > Snap When Attaching to Beats to return to the Finale 2012-style method of placing Smart Shapes.
- Help Improve Finale. After installing this update, a new dialog appears on the first launch asking whether or not you want to submit anonymous usage data to MakeMusic. MakeMusic uses this data to inform the design of new versions of Finale; no personally-identifiable or document information is ever collected, and you can change your mind at any time by choosing Help > Help Improve Finale.
- The Movie Window can now open all file types that were available in Finale 2012.
- Spotlight support is now enabled for documents created in Finale 2014.
- Quick Look support is now enabled for documents created in Finale 2014.
- Contents of the previous measure no longer overwrite existing music when selecting the "Move the extra notes to the next measure" option in Speedy Entry.
- File opening and saving speed has been further improved.
- The misalignment of stem connections for upstem quarter notes in certain circumstances has been corrected.
Finale 2011 (com.makemusic.finale) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Finale 2011 5545. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Finale 2011 18.104.22.168.
Operating System: Mac
Bundle Identifier: Finale 2014 (com.makemusic.Finale)
Copyright: 2014.4.5545, Copyright (c) 1987 2014 MakeMusic Inc.