Quicken Financial Life for Mac
This release of Financial Life includes the following improvements:
- Fixed a problem that prevented "Quicken Connect" from working after a server update on 12/16/2009.
In order to continue using Quicken Connect you may need to delete "Quicken ID Manager" entries from your keychain in Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access
- Fixed a problem that could cause the application to crash when an initial bank download contained no transactions.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the application to crash when importing from Quicken for Windows or converting categories to tags.
- Fixed a problem that could cause transfers to be imported incorrectly from Windows.
- Added support for the new standalone Quicken for Windows data converter.
- Fixed a problem with transaction list date sorting.
This release of Financial Life also includes the following known issues:
- This release can only import Windows files exported from Quicken for Windows 2010r4 or from the standalone Quicken for Windows data exporter.
- The Download and Settings controls don’t work in the registers under the Tools section.
- In Mac OS 10.6, the return key does not work properly in the register date field and in the date settings options in registers and reports.
- Searching for transactions by amount may not yield expected results.
- Automatic categorization does not always work for transactions downloaded via Web Connect.
- The Overview report sometimes fails to update after changing options in its popup menus; restarting the application usually resolves this.
- In Mac OS 10.5, the pie chart in the Overview report may linger on screen when switching views in the main window.
- Categories are now displayed in the Tag Cloud report, however, clicking them in the report doesn't yet generate an accurate detail report.
- Running balances in registers are incorrect when filtered by anything other than date.
- You may notice that the size of the application has grown dramatically. Due to the last minute discovery of a bug in Safari, we have included a private copy of the open source "webkit" framework to provide our in-application HTML rendering. We expect Apple will resolve this issue before we ship our final release, and we will then be able to remove all of the extra code required for this workaround.
© 2009 Intuit Inc. All Rights Reserved. QuickBooks, Quicken, and TurboTax are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
Financial Life (com.intuit.financial_life) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Financial Life 1.0b3435.
Default Install Path: /Applications/Financial Life.app
Minimum OS version: 10.5.4