Key highlights of this release include:
- Added: now you can easily prioritize downloads by moving them up or down in the list
- Added: you can add multiple torrent tasks to Folx via drag-n-drop
- Improved: support for certain trackers for even better built-in torrents search
- Fixed: issue when scheduled tasks wouldn't start on time
- Fixed: crash at closing Preferences window while download is in process
- Fixed: erroneous file deletion when one of its tags were deleted in "Edit task" window, in case the task had three or more tags
- Fixed: settings for "Stop seeding at ratio" option wouldn't save if the specified value was less than 1
- Fixed: torrent task couldn't be deleted in Folx in case the torrent file was deleted before that
- Fixed: limitation of max number of active torrent tasks was not saved after the program restart
- Fixed: YouTube URL wasn't handled if pasted into New Task window which was opened in advance
See if you qualify for free upgrade to Folx 4 PRO:
- This update is absolutely FREE for all Folx 4 PRO users.
- Users of Folx 3.x PRO get 50% discount to upgrade.
- Feel free to email us to claim your free or discounted upgrade.
Folx (com.eltima.folx) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Folx 13332. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Folx 0.9.382.367.
Operating System: Mac
Bundle Information: Folx 0.9 (beta)