This service release fixes a couple of bugs, most of them related still to the aftermath of the Snow Leopard upgrade.
This is a FREE and recommended update for all Leopard and Snow Leopard users.
- 'Move to' bug: we hope to catch this one in time. Several users reported this bug, that ForkLift (and the filesystem) fails to report it when an error occurs on the target volume during a Move operation on Snow Leopard. As the operation carried through even in case of an error, this could potentially cause loss of files, and therefore is the most important fix in this release.
- invert selection: the keyboard shortcut assigned in the Commander set didn’t work properly.
- get info owner: the get info dialogue failed to correctly display file owners after the ownership was changed on a file.
- move to menu item: the Move to menu stayed active for local-to-remote transfers, although the operation is supported. This is now fixed.
- open enclosing folder: the operation was broken on Spotlight search results. Fixed.
- typos: corrected some UI typos
ForkLift (com.binarynights.forklift) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is ForkLift 4804. The most popular version of this application used by our users is ForkLift 0001.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/ATools/ForkLift.app
Minimum OS version: 10.5.0
Bundle Information: 1.7.3sl (c) 2006-2009, binarynights.com
Copyright: (c) 2006-2009, binarynights.com