- In some cases the age of persons was not displayed correctly. This has been fixed.
- Anniversaries did not work on Mac OS X 10.4. This has been fixed.
- GeburtstagsChecker now also reminds of other dates (anniversaries) from the Address Book
- Date designations such as “today” were not localised on Mac OS X 10.5. This has been fixed.
- Checking for GeburtstagsChecker updates is now done using Sparkle by Andy Matuschak. You can choose to automatically check for updates at each startup of GeburtstagsChecker in the Preferences dialog.
- Minor cosmetic improvements and bug fixes.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4
- Universal Binary
- Requires Mac OS X 10.2
- Missed birthdays would sometimes be displayed with an incorrect weekday – this is now fixed
- Doubleclicking a person in the list of all birthdays opens the person’s entry in the Address Book (if the person is in the Address Book)
- Fixed a bug where the names would not be displayed at all when using the nickname feature
- Added a preference for using the nickname stored in the Address Book (The nickname property is currently not supported by the Address Book but probably will in the future)
- Supports the Mac OS X 10.2 Address Book
- Birthdays not already in the Address Book can be moved there (“Edit menu”)
- New Image-Column for displaying the pictures stored in the Address Book
- Line spacing is adjustable in the announce window
- You can send e-mails directly from the contextual menu in the announce window
- The contextual menu in the announce window is also displayed when the left (or only) mouse button is held down
1.0.6 (not public)
- Dock menu
- The contextual menu in the announce window displays the birthdate in the date format specified in System Prefs
- Deactivated birthdays were displayed with missed birthdays – not anymore
- Apple-N adds a new birthday instead of creating a new list file
- Added option for not displaying the announce window when there are no birthdays to announce
- Bugfix: Missed birthdays were displayed one more day if they were displayed when GeburtstagsChecker was launched
1.0.1 – 1.0.5
- Mainly bug fixes. I cannot remember exactly, though :-)
GeburtstagsChecker (earthlingsoft.geburtstagschecker) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is GeburtstagsChecker 10.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/GeburtstagsChecker.app
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008, earthlingsoft