- Fixed crash when searching
- Restored Vimeo compatibility
- Grappler is now codesigned and fully compatible with OS X Mountain Lion
- Fixed search.
- Fixed bug causing many downloads to fail
- Grappler now requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Fixed 64bit conflict with Flash running on 10.5.
- Fixed conversion preset bugs when running on 10.5.
- Disabled ID3 tag reading on 10.5 that caused crashes.
- Added support for Growl.
- Added counter badge to dock icon.
- Added ESC shortcut to close preview.
- Added clear button to clean up clip tray.
- Added ability to save clip tray queue and reload incomplete upon startup.
- Added activity window accessible under the window menu.
- Added timeout handling in previewing.
- Added support for bookmarklets.
- Changed preview to reset to default size upon closing.
- Changed and enhanced ad skipping logic.
- Changed auto-click logic to avoid periodic full-screen mode change.
- Changed clip tray to build from left, pushing right.
- Fixed bug causing some videos to be inadvertantly intercepted.
- Fixed bug causing many videos to fail at 50% mark.
- Fixed bugs related to notification sheets.
- Disabled right-click operations.
- Cosmetic changed to user interface such as fading.
- Enhanced HTML5 music & video detection.
- Standardized versioning scheme.
- Fixed URL issue in update handling.
- Fixed minor bugs in text formatting for search results.
- Fixed bug in malformed titles for inline preview.
- Fixed inline preview calculation of video location.
- Fixed escape decoding in search titles.
- Fixed bug causing search titles to have too many characters removed.
- Replaced intercept video with audioless FLV encoding.
- Updated expiration sheet notice.
- Added better video handling for main video.
- Added progress indicator while searching.
- Added sheet to notify when trial is expired.
- Fixed bug in cleaning titles for filenames.
- Fixed window focus when in trial.
- Fixed startup focus to search/address entry.
- Fixed bug in calculating status percent for mp3 downloads.
- Added flash blocker detection.
- Added no search results message to search.
- Added iTunes check for copy/manage when adding to library.
- Fixed bug truncating downloads for YouTube when scrubbing.
- Disabled drag on home/search.
- Changed preferences: reduced simultaneous options, fixed type in optimize list.
- Minor cosmetic changes: buttons.
- Removed unneeded menu options.
- Updated media conversation tools.
- Updated preference options.
- Minor cosmetic changes: inline preview assets, badge adjustments.
- Added new application icon.
- Added prompt to quit if active downloads.
- Fixed crash on some HTML5 downloads from search results.
- Fixed bug in scrubbing titles of invalid characters.
- Fixed bug causing preview to close when preferences is closed.
- Fixed bug breaking iTunes import.
- Fixed bug in reveal.
- Fixed bug when moving to applications (uses system folder instead of user).
- Minor cosmetic changes: badge placement, changed buttons to disabled instead of hidden in preview.
- New home page.
- New search page.
- Changed file handling: fixes file collisions, cleanup, thumbmail issues, file naming.
- Changed ID3 tag reading to download completion to avoid audio toolbox crashes.
- Changed inline preview: added browse, next, and previous buttons.
- Added more logic to handle HTML5 video.
Grappler (com.thelittleappfactory.grappler) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Grappler 1.0.9. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Grappler 1.0.1.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2010 The Little App Factory Pty. Ltd., All Rights Reserved