Imgup is a simple utility that uploads images to Imgur. Drag them to the menubar, and when the upload completes, the URL will be placed on your clipboard.
New in version 1.3
- Actually fixed the crash bug that I claimed to have fixed in the last version.
New in version 1.2
- App is now sandboxed on OS X Lion.
- Switched from Garbage Collection to ARC.
- Fixed a crash bug when the user cancels a snipped screenshot.
- Added an about menu item, which shows some simple instruction for use and credits for the app.
New in version 1.1
- Added a feature to immediately upload screenshots without themappearing on the desktop at all.
- Press Cmd+Alt+Shift+3 to take a screenshot and upload it.
- Press Cmd+Alt+Shift+4 to take a snipping screenshot and uploadit.
New in version 1.0
- Added "Recent Uploads" menu
- Added "All Uploads" window
- Added animation while uploading.
- Added automatic updating via Sparkle.
Imgup (com.natestedman.imgup) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Imgup 1.3. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Imgup 1.4.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Imgup.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Nate Stedman