Please read below. For more details and screenshots see our site:
- Update to conform to the new Retina Display
NOTE: a new data structure has been set: if you install and run this version, a data update will be performed; you will not be able to open your data with a version before 2.0. Before installing, it is suggested to make a backup of the folder /Users/<yourName>/Library/Application Support/InerziaThings
- Added the management of Things that have been sold: the sell date, the buyer and the sell price can be recorded
- Added the image management: each Thing can have one or more images linked to it. The main actions are: adding, deleting, opening and exporting. The images can also be added with a drag&drop operation on the main window or on the image table in the Inspector
- Third tab view in the Inspector, to handle images
- InerziaThings will remember which Inspector tab was last selected
- New structures in the data file
- Support for Lion full screen feature
- All columns can be shown in the table of the main window and the user can decide which ones to show
- InerziaThings will remember between launches which columns are visible
- New menus and shortcuts to add and delete Things and Categories
- New menus to call Inspector or one of its tabs
- In the Preferences, the font size can be changed with a stepper
- New structure in the Preferences window
- When deleting a Thing, a warning is shown, asking for a confirmation; this can be changed in the Preferences
- The table in the main window now has a contextual menu
- FIXED: in Category window, now the number of Things for each category is correctly right aligned
- FIXED: now the Undo menu shows the actions that can be undone
- Added menu Manage to add/delete Things and Categories
- Added shortcuts to Add and Delete commands
- Export filtered Things to a tab delimited file.
- New Preferences window.
- Default sorting in the Main (sort by date) and Category (sort by name) windows.
- Possibility to change the default sorting in the Preferences.
- FIXED: New things are now ordered by date immediately after the insertion.
- FIXED: Corrected some misspelled words in the Help.
- FIXED: The online Help is available also to users running Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
InerziaThings (eu.inerziasoft.things) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is InerziaThings 66. The most popular version of this application used by our users is InerziaThings 40.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/InerziaThings.app
Minimum OS version: 10.5