Changes in version 0.8
All users should update if possible. The old API will stop working at some point.
Note: This version of iNodeMon requires Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- Use the new Internode XML API
- Show plan name in menu
Changes in version 0.7.1
- Correctly compute the number of days in current period.This fixes the inaccuracy of date computations that areespecially noticeable during February/March.
- Miscellaneous clean-ups under the hood.
Changes in version 0.7
- Update Internode Usage Meter API URL
Internode is changing their Usage Meter API setup, and are now in the transitional period. You should install this iNodeMon update, or iNodeMon will cease to work in the near future.
Changes in version 0.6.1
- No longer colour code status text for being ahead on the first day
- Add a quick link to the Speed Test
Changes in version 0.6
- Low/ahead/okay status text colours are now configurable
- Refresh considered when waking from sleep
- A new "Nothing" option for the status text display options
Changes in version 0.5.5
- Refresh considered on network connection changes
- Cosmetic changes, including use (with permission) of official Internode logo
Changes in version 0.5
- Dramatically improved history graph
Changes in version 0.4.1
- Add new status text options: days used and left as percentages
- UI tweaks
Changes in version 0.4
- New Usage History window
- Better authentication failure handling
- New 'Purchase Data Blocks' quick link
- UI fixes
Changes in version 0.3.1
- Separate timing for quota updates (2 hr) and link speed updates (24 hr)
- Improve update reliability and speed
Changes in version 0.3
- Make status text configurable
- Implement 'Quick Links'
- Cosmetic fixes for OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Changes in version 0.2
First public release.
- Show quota used and days left in status bar item
- Imported Sparkle 1.5b1
- UI tweaks
Changes in version 0.1.1
Changes in version 0.1
- Initial release of iNodeMon.
iNodeMon (au.id.symonds.inodemon) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iNodeMon 0.8.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iNodeMon.app
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2007-2011 David Symonds