Dec 31, 2011
This update only for beta-test.
for test release
- New Feature
- Changed Function
- Fixed issue
Sep 6, 2014 JST
- Version2 Signed Application ( for Gatekeeper in OS X 10.9.5 or later )
- Implementations Changed ( Xcode5, 10.6 Deprecated APIs, Carbon API free, etc )
Jul 24, 2012 JST
- Developer ID-Signed Application (Maintenance for Gatekeeper, new feature in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion)
Sep 27, 2011 JST
- Fixed an issue that the confirm dialog was displayed each time you launch the IP Messenger if the firewall is enabled.
Jul 27, 2011 JST
- Changed that the default preference value of log file output is enable.
- Changed the default preference value of log file path.
- Improved log file conversion.
- Fixed an issue that user list and attachments becomes invalid when log file conversion failed.
- Fixed an issue that does not work with the logging check box and related UI components.
Jun 17, 2011 JST
- Placeholder string of search field changed to vary according to the search categories.
- Fixed issue that new item might not be added to "Broadcast over the LAN settings".
- Tuning layout.
Jun 07, 2011 JST
- Added user search field on Send Window
- Added Cmd+F Shortcut for user search
- Changed "Members" on Send Window to "999/999" format
- Removed "to All Users" checkbox on Send Window
- Reduced UserList column setting synchronization between Send Windows
- Removed Attachment column from User List
May 27, 2011 JST
- Support multi-Language communication via UTF8. Compatible with MS-Windows version 3.00 or later
- Added converting log file to UTF-8.
- Added Software Update (using Sparkle)
- Multi column user list in Send Window
- Shortcut key (Cmd+,) for "Preference" menu item
- Automatically save resized window size.
- Write log file with UTF-8 encoding.
- Window layout refined
- Remove User List tab from Preference Window
- Change menubar icon (mono-color)
- Change default log file name (from .log to .txt)
- Removed LogOnName and HostName from preference panel.
- Removed new line code setting for log file from preference pane.
- Reduced function of fixed window position.
- Fixed issue crashing at startup in some network environment.
- Support OS now Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Added Acknowledgement
IP Messenger (ipmessenger) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is IP Messenger 14H50. The most popular version of this application used by our users is IP Messenger 11IM0.
Operating System: Mac
Bundle Information: IP Messenger for Mac OS X
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001-2014, G.Ishiwata.