iPulse v 2.5.2
- Added support for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
iPulse v 2.5.1
- Added support for Gatekeeper in Mountain Lion
- Fixed an issue that would cause the network gauges to stop updating
- Updated Spanish localization to use CPU instead of UCP
- Fixed formatting of wide network addresses
- SMC error messages are no longer logged in the Console every 15 seconds
iPulse v 2.5
- iPulse now runs as a 64-bit process and works better with recent Mac OS X releases.
- Added Sparkle updates. Finally.
- Uses new, and more secure, mechanism to get information about other processes.
- More processes are displayed in the CPU list if one or more cores is idle.
- Expanded the number of disks that can be displayed from 6 to 12.
- Hiding the Dock icon now persists across application updates.
- Updated icons for the application and Jacket documents.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect network statistics were displayed as VERY large numbers.
- Fixed a problem displaying very long disk names (such as with WebDAV mounts.)
- Fixed problems reporting resident and virtual memory usage for processes.
iPulse (com.iconfactory.ipulse) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iPulse 2.5.2.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iPulse/iPulse1.app
Bundle Information: iPulse 2.5.2 - Copyright (c) 2002-2013, The Iconfactory