iPulse v 2.5.2
- Added support for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
iPulse v 2.5.1
- Added support for Gatekeeper in Mountain Lion
- Fixed an issue that would cause the network gauges to stop updating
- Updated Spanish localization to use CPU instead of UCP
- Fixed formatting of wide network addresses
- SMC error messages are no longer logged in the Console every 15 seconds
iPulse v 2.5
- iPulse now runs as a 64-bit process and works better with recent Mac OS X releases.
- Added Sparkle updates. Finally.
- Uses new, and more secure, mechanism to get information about other processes.
- More processes are displayed in the CPU list if one or more cores is idle.
- Expanded the number of disks that can be displayed from 6 to 12.
- Hiding the Dock icon now persists across application updates.
- Updated icons for the application and Jacket documents.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect network statistics were displayed as VERY large numbers.
- Fixed a problem displaying very long disk names (such as with WebDAV mounts.)
- Fixed problems reporting resident and virtual memory usage for processes.
iPulse (com.iconfactory.ipulse) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iPulse 2.5.2. The most popular version of this application used by our users is iPulse 2.1.9.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iPulse/iPulse1.app
Bundle Information: iPulse 2.5.2 - Copyright (c) 2002-2013, The Iconfactory