Note for users with Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger):
install this update. Instead, go to our website
to download a free update (strongly recommended). After downloading, please throw out your old copy of iPodRip (the application has also changed names to 'iRip').
- Updated the Sparkle framework.
- Fixed a registration issue.
- Fixed a bug that caused iPhones and iPod Touches to not be named correctly.
- Fixed a lockup that sometimes occurred when loading an iPod.
- Updated to Sparkle 1.5.
- Added a new registration window that can be accessed from the menu bar at the top (select "iPodRip" then "Registration...").
- Fixed other minor issues.
- Fixed problem with disappearing column.
- Fixed a freeze that occurred at the loading screen with some iPods.
- Fixed a crash introduced with iPhone / iTouch 3.1.
- Added support for the iPhone 3.0 OS.
- Drag and drop support added to manual mode.
- Export to location added (open preferences to change the export location).
- Modified the registration system.
- iPodRip is now localized to Russian.
- iPodRip is now localized to Japanese.
- iPodRip is now localized to German, Italian, and Dutch.
- iPodRip is now localized to both Spanish and French!
- The welcome window is now cleaner.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when unplugging your iPod during an import.
- Internal playback changes--audio playback has been rewritten.
- Optimized load times for devices.
- Fixed a significant memory leak.
- Added a launch warning when iTunes is loading.
- Fixed a launch bug where iPodRip would not detect iPhones.
- Minor UI changes.
- Cleaned up dialogue text.
- Added iPhone and iPod Touch support.
- Cleaned up app internals.
- Registration is now easier and quicker.
- Fixed a crash when switching between manual and automatic modes.
- Fixed a crash with 10.4 when using manual mode.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some songs not to be copied.
- Known limitation: no iPhone audio playback.
- Added track information to automatic mode.
- Added progress bar to automatic mode.
- Fixed a bug preventing some users from getting all their playlists and songs.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Improved transfer performance.
- Other minor UI changes.
- Added playlist information to manual mode.
- Added right click menus to tables.
- Unplugging an iPod now causes iPodRip to respond appropriately.
- Several UI changes.
- Playlists now sort correctly according to a case-insensitive sort.
- Fixed a bug that caused some songs to not be named correctly.
- Fixed a crash related to canceling automatic recovery mode.
- Fixed a possible crash when playing music while importing songs at the same time.
- Browser table correctly updates after adding songs.
- Automatic recovery mode now pauses when asking for registration.
- Music now stops playing when the manual window is closed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from registering.
- Fixed a crash related to automatic recovery.
- User defaults are now set correctly on launch.
iRip (com.thelittleappfactory.ipodrip) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iRip 1.3.5.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iRip.app