iSMARTtrain V4.0.9 - Requires Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11Please note that upgrade from V3 to V4 is a paid upgrade - Upgrade Pricing
- Fixed crash importing V3.0 files
- Now correctly shows TRIMP on Session Graph
- No longer crashes with 'Could not merge changes' error
- Now allows line breaks in Session Notes & Route description
- Fixed crash when FTDI devices (Joule, SRM PC7) are unplugged
- Now imports laps from SRM PC8 files correctly
- Now correctly handles manually entered HR Zone times
iSMARTtrain V4.0.8 - Requires Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11
- Improvements to Purchase/Registration process on Mac OS X 10.11 (El Captian)
- No longer shows multiple session details popups in List View
iSMARTtrain V4.0.7 - Requires Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11
- Now Imports Equipment Data from V3 files correctly
- Improved Maps in Mac OS X 10.11
- Improved downloading from Polar 'S' series devices
- Climb now shows correctly for Imperial Units
- Can now change the Bar Width on the Distribution Graph for Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- Equipment Management now correctly handles active/inactive items
- Garmin .tcx files now import with correct distance
- Now supports SRM PC8
- Improved SRM PC6/7 Downloading
iSMARTtrain V4.0.5 - Requires Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10
- Now imports keyword data correctly
- Importing from Polar devices using Keyspan USB-Serial adpators now works
- Now prompts user for location of V3 database if the location cannot be found during import.
- Session start time is now correct for all timezones
- Imports Route Description field.
- Speed is correctly calculated for non-metric units
- Equipment now shows correct total usage distance
- Buy Now option in iSMARTtrain menu now works correctly
- Now shows distance in calendar summary cells in units set in preferences
- Calendar view is no longer corrupt for certain locales
- Duration field no longer shows am/pm markers.
- Fixes crash importing V3 where the User has no HR Zones Set
- Imports V3 Sport Colours correctly
- Improvements to 'Manage Sports' Dialog.
- New UI
- Support for new devices, including SRM PC VI & VII and Joule GPS
- Many bug fixes and new features.
iSMARTtrain (com.ismarttrain) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iSMARTtrain 66. The most popular version of this application used by our users is iSMARTtrain 220.127.116.11.00.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iSMARTtrain.app
Bundle Information: Version 3.0.0, Copyright 2004 - 2008 OTAG Technologies Ltd