• Minor Bug fixes.
• New License engine. Old license keys still work. New license key will only work with this version or later.
• Scanning is now lots faster (now processes approx. 1000 songs/sec).
• You can now stop scanning once it has started.
• Scanning now gives more information as to how many songs it has scanned.
• New IDv3 Tag reading code. The new code is more robust and less prone to crashing when reading bad tags.
• Added requested feature of "Reveal In Finder". Available from Menu, and as a Toolbar item.
• New Podcast support.
• 64bit Support.
• Fixed some interface issues.
• Full support for iTunes 9.
• Added protection against malformed IDv3 Tags in MP3s.
• Cover support for AAC files.
• Improved ID Tag Reading.
• Fixed bug that could cause iTunes Consolidator crash on launch if multiple duplicate playlists exist in iTunes.
• Added the ability to scan any folder (in Preferences).
iTunes Consolidator (com.squashedsoftware.itunesconsolidator) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com. The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iTunes Consolidator 115.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iTunes Consolidator.app