ListDJ requires Growl to read current playing track from Spotify. Mac OS X 10.4.11 or greater is highly recommended.
- This version adds 3 new controls to the window. Ability to change font size, window opacity and always on top behaviour directly
from the main window without using menus.
- Your font size settings are remembered when song changes this time ;)
- Fixed a couple of crashing bugs that would appear when the window is closed but Spotify is still running.
- Application now uses less of your computers resources.
- You’re now able to do text formating on the lyrics text as well, change font sizes, copy and paste etc.
- Yay! First release. This release requires you to have Growl installed. We’re working hard on solving the problem of Spotify not reporting the current track in any other way then Growl notifications.
ListDJ (com.listdj.listdjapp) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is ListDJ 37. The most popular version of this application used by our users is ListDJ 22.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Musica/ListDJ.app