Changes in LogTen Pro 5.7.5- 21 September 2011
- Fixed an issue where repairing a logbook file could result in a crash.
Changes in LogTen Pro 5.7.4- 06 September 2011
- Fixed an issue where crew members could get scrambled on a new flight after using the Next Leg, Return or Duplicate functionality.
- Fixed an issue where crew members could get scrambled after syncing with LogTen Pro Mac.
- Updated the Australian ASA Compliant, JAA JAR-FCL Compliant, UK CAP407 CAA Compliant and South African CAA reports.
Changes in LogTen Pro 5.7.3- 10 August 2011
- Fixes an issue where several reports when printed on Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later would clip the edge.
- Fixes an issue with Limits Smart Groups that use Consecutive days.
Changes in LogTen Pro 5.7.2- 25 July 2011
- General improvements to Currency, Limit and Smart group behavior.
Changes in LogTen Pro 5.7.1- 19 July 2011
- Fixed rare data migration issue.
Changes in LogTen Pro 5.7.0- 15 July 2011
- Support for OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Fixed issue where a logbook repair would fail on Leopard.
- Updated airline schedule importers.
IMPORTANT NOTE Regarding Syncing with LogTen on iOS:
- LogTen Pro iPhone & LogTen Pro iPad: LogTen Pro v5.7 requires LogTen Pro iPhone v3.2.0 and/or LogTen Pro iPad v1.2.0 for syncing which are available as free updates to current LogTen Pro iPhone and LogTen Pro iPad customers on the iTunes App Store.
- LogTen Mobile: LogTen Pro v5.7 will continue to support syncing with LogTen Mobile v2.4.7 without requiring any updates.
LogTen Pro (com.coradine.logtenpro5) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is LogTen Pro 5714.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/LogTen Pro.app
Bundle Identifier: LogTenPro (com.coradine.LogTenPro5)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2007-2011, Coradine Aviation Systems. All Rights Reserved.