-Fixed a bug where in rare circumstances for some users the helper app would fail to launch at login
-Fixed a bug in 10.12 Sierra where it would not run with correct permissions from the Downloads folder
-Huge improvements all round. Entire app overhaul.
-Please note that this is a free update. In fact I've never charged for an upgrade for anything.
-By popular request clicking on the file copy animation now makes it go away, permanently. Clicking it again makes it come back (also permanently)
-Minor graphical bug fixes for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
-Fixes an issue with excluding items
- User Interface overhaul. We had a lot of suggestions, and they were all taken into account with this. Please let us know what you think!
- Numerous internal changes
- Fixes a rare issue where the application could shut down on startup for some people
- Improved speed on some copy operations
- Fixes OS X 10.7 backwards compatibility issues
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Speed improvements
- Memory leak fixed.
- Minor graphical glitch fixed
Version 4.0 Update
- Now integrated with the Finder using the contextual menu in OS X 10.10 "Yosemite". This can be enabled and disabled in System Preferences -> Extensions. A bootable volum$- Expanded support for excluding items. Hold down the Shift key to select multiple items.
- Built-in access to the user guide via the Help menu.
- Improved and streamlined user interface.
- Better handling of Incremental Backups.
- Fixes an issue with Saved backups being saved in the list
Mac Backup Guru (io.macdaddy.mac-backup-guru) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Mac Backup Guru 6.2.2. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Mac Backup Guru 6.0.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: Copyright (c) MacDaddy.io All rights reserved.