Important Note: If you have third-party software installed to clean up apps that have been deleted, you should disable the software during any app update as it can irrevocably delete that app's data.
- Fixed an issue where closing a separate entry editing window would open a blank window.
- Fixed an issue where keeping both entries in a conflict when syncing with an iOS device would cause one entry to be blank.
- Fixed "Select Other" item in the Advanced Preferences main document selection list.
- The document list for the main document in the Advanced Preferences will now update as documents open and close.
- Fixed a potential crasher for syncing.
- Improved performance for Dropbox documents.
- Fixed hangs when exporting large entries to PDF.
- Fixed an issue where changing the Entries List side to the same side it's already on would hide the list but it would still return upon relaunch. Now it doesn't hide.
- Made saving the data file safer in odd circumstances.
- Improved behavior when opening documents missing a critical subcomponent for describing the entries.
- Made the Media toolbar item open the built-in image browser if available.
- Fixed an issue preventing the 'A' key from being used in a Quick Note shortcut combination.
- Improved recovery from failed syncs with iOS devices.
- Fixed a potential crash launching with mulitple entries selected.
- Fixed a crash when exporting multiple entries to PDF.
- Added a way to fetch updated information for the support links to web pages in the Help menu.
- Fixed a potential crash on launch after editing custom colors.
- Improved performance rebuilding the Spotlight search index for very large documents.
- Added a word count field to the conflict resolution window during iOS WiFi syncs.
- Fixed an issue in macOS Sierra where new entries created from the New Entry service were missing the web browser source URL.
- Fixed an issue uploading entries to Blogger.
- Fixed an issue duplicating an entry from the Backups browser window.
MacJournal (com.danschimpf.macjournal) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is MacJournal 6.2.1. The most popular version of this application used by our users is MacJournal 2.6.1.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.6.8
Bundle Information: 6.2.1
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Dan Schimpf.