Changes in 1.1.1
- Fixed an issue that occurs on ppc arch.
Changes in 1.1
- Moved edit tool buttons to the canvas area to avoid confusion.
- Fixed a bug that occurs when selecting a lesson.
- UI improvement when selecting a lesson.
- Fixed some Snow Leopard issues.
Changes in 1.0.4
- Different background themes configurable in the preferences pane
- Better handling of selecting and positioning canvas objects (rect, oval, etc.)
- Contextual menu in layout
- Smooth look of thumbnails in lesson view
- Width of left-hand pane will be remembered now
- Width of notes pane will be remembered now
- Position of inspector will be remembered now
- Some UI improvements
Changes in 1.0.3
- New tool to highlight
- New slider to dim images
- UI improvement in inspector panel
- Toolbar customizations can now be saved
Changes in 1.0.2
- Fixed a bug that occurs when opening the inspector
- Lesson details will now be uploaded to Wordpress
- Images will now be resized correctly when exporting to PDF
- Please download the latest binary directly from kedisoft.com if you are using version 1.0
Changes in 1.0.1
- Fixed a bug that occurs when uploading to Wordpress
MacSnapper (com.kedisoft.macsnapper) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is MacSnapper 1.1.1. The most popular version of this application used by our users is MacSnapper 1239.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/MacSnapper.app