Version 2.0.8 released on Sep 22, 2016.
- Update Danish Language Pack.
- Update registration related Language Pack.
Version 2.0.7 released on Sep 13, 2016.
- Repair the plug-in conflicts problems among iTunes conversion products.
Version 2.0.6 released on Aug 24, 2016.
- Support Mac OS X 10.12 beta.
Version 2.0.5 released on Jun 16, 2016.
- Keep disc number and composer of metadata.
- Add track number for the output files.
- Fix a minor bug.
Version 2.0.4 released on May 4, 2016.
- Improve the sound quality of AAC format.
- Fix some small bugs.
Version 2.0.3 released on Mar 30, 2016.
- Add WAV as the output format.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Version 2.0.2 released on Jan 27, 2016.
- Add Application.log.
- Fix Error conversion problem on the special playback cases.
- Fix the Error Track Number of the output files.
Version 2.0.1 released on Dec 23, 2015.
- Update a new user interface.
- Add multiple languages interface.
- Fix the error of invalid signature.
Version 1.6.0 released on Oct 31, 2013
- Support Mac OS X 10.9.
- Support iTunes 11.1.1.
- To convert an iTunes audio file, you may drag it into the main window of the applicaton.
Version 1.5.7 released on Mar 01, 2013
- Support keeping chapters information while working with iTunes 11.
- Support adding files to conversion list by dragging files into the application.
Version 1.5.6 released on Jun 21, 2012
- Support multiple iTunes Library.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.5.4 released on Sep 08, 2011
- Fix a bug may crash iTunes when converting audiobook file.
Version 1.5.3 released on Jul 25, 2011
- Support Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Version 1.5.2 released on Jul 22, 2011
Version 1.5.1 released on Apr 12, 2011
- Prompt not to use iTunes when converting an audiobook.
- Several bugs fixed.
Version 1.5.0 released on Mar 04, 2011
- Add *.m4b in output formats.
- Drag and drop *.m4b, *.aa,*.ax files into AudiobookConverter is fully supported.
- Sort the converting list by name, artist, time and more.
- Fully support OS X 10.6 and iTunes 10.2.
Version 1.4.6 released on Feb 01, 2011
- Update the help content.
- Fix a bug that may fail to overview the output file.
- Fix a minor bug on the interface of application.
Version 1.4.5 released on Sep 30, 2010
- Fully compatible with iTunes 10.
Version 1.4.4 released on Aug 25, 2010
- Fix a bug that may fail to launch iTunes.
Version 1.4.3 released on Aug 13, 2010
- Fix a bug that iTunesConverter may fail to get chapter information.
Version 1.4.1 released on Jun 24, 2010
- Auto hide iTunes 9.2 application when converting.
Version 1.4.0 released on Apr 22, 2010
- Refined recording engine, keep chapter information when Language set to be German or French.
Version 1.3.7 released on Mar 17, 2010
- Fix a bug of selecting iTunes music or audio file.
Version 1.3.2 released on Dec 08, 2009
- Fixed a bug may cause AppleMobileDeviceHelper crash.
Version 1.3.1 released on Dec 01, 2009
- Move the keep chapters setting into preferences.
Version 1.2.1 released on Sep 24, 2009
- Support converting to AAC format on Snow Leopard.
Version 1.2.0 released on Aug 24, 2009
- Better audio quality when select output file format as For spoken word, Fix a bug of file selecting window.
Version 1.0.9 released on July 29, 2009
- Fix the error which may occur when adding files several times.
Version 1.0.8 released on June 29, 2009
- More easy to use interface of adding audio to convert.
- Quickly get all audio list from iTunes DB to select.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.0.6 released on Apr 27, 2009
- Keep the songs selecting window on the top of iTunesConverter.
Version 1.0.5 released on Apr 22, 2009
- Show information while launching iTunes, getting songs from iTunes library.
Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.0.1 on Jan 19, 2009
- Add audiobook converter function.
Version 1.0 on Dec 03, 2008
- Macsome iTunesConverter ver 1.0 released.