New in MegaSeg 220.127.116.11 (Hot Fix)
- MIDI Learn Mode is easier as actions respond without having to toggle modes.
- Improved responsiveness of pitch slider.
- Improved pitch lock involving volume and bass levels.
- Fixed an issue opening some 3rd party generated playlist files.
- Fixed an issue where certain album artwork could cause a stall.
- Fixed an issue with Break Tracks preventing a fadeout while using Discrete Output Mode.
- Fixed an issue when removing the current playing track from the library, it would shift the cue position.
- Fix for long tracks that had intermittent start issues on 10.7.
- Export library and logs functions now defaults to using the .tsv file extension.
- Streaming: Fixed an issue playing Icecast URLs without a defined port.
- Logging: Send To Server: Added a new Timestamp variable option which sends the track's start time in SQL format.
- Logging: Fixed an issue where the last track of a looping scheduled playlist could fail to be logged.
- Events/Scheduler: Further improvements to the open/save dialogs.
- Events/Scheduler: Insert URL dialog now trims accidental spaces around the URL.
MegaSeg (com.fidelitymedia.megaseg) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is MegaSeg 18.104.22.168.1.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/MegaSeg.app
Minimum OS version: 10.4.0
Bundle Information: MegaSeg 5.8b9, (c) 1998-2012 Fidelity Media, Inc.
Copyright: (c) 1998-2012 Fidelity Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.