Living seamlessly in the menu bar Mountain allows you to manage volumes with ease.With Mountain you can mount, unmount or eject drives with two easy clicks.
Unmount a single drive or eject all external drives at once. Unmounted drives will be spinned down and can either be unpluged or reactivated in Mountain without the need to unplug the USB cable and re-plug it again.
Mountain identifies and notifies you about applications that block drives from being ejected and allows you to easily exit the applications.
Mountain can be set to notify you whenever a drive becomes available or an external device can be safely unplugged . A click on the notification will open the drive in Finder.
The Mountain menu bar icon will indicate if external volumes are connected or if it is safe to unplug all connections including network connections.
● Resolves an issue which caused showing hidden system volumes.
● Resolves an issue which hindered SD cards to be unmounted
● Resolves an issue which may have caused a delay mounting/unmounting volumes
● Resolves an issue which may have caused a delay showing a volume in Finder
● Resolves an issue which might have caused external HDDs not going to sleep after being unmounted.
● Resolves an issue which caused not to open a mounted volume in Finder although the option was selected in the preferences.
● Improves mistakable descriptions in the preferences.
Mountain (de.appgineers.mountain) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Mountain 51. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Mountain 1.0.2.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Dr. Jan Linxweiler. All rights reserved.