musicGuru Release Notes
- Fixed various little glitches related to the Fairware pop up.
- Re-licensed musicGuru to BSD and made it Fairware
- Fixed a crash on adding locations with buggy encodings. (#10)
- Now 64-bit under Mac OS X.
- Added Linux support.
- Improved the materialize process.
- Dropped OS X Tiger (10.4) support.
- Fixed a crash on node rename in the Design Board. [OS X] (#8)
- Fixed a crash on Copy and Move materialize actions. [Windows]
- Windows version ported to Qt.
- Added support for AIFF files.
- Improved MPEG files duration detection.
- Improved the Mass Rename panel. The custom model is now remembered between runs.
- Fixed an issue sometimes preventing the application from starting at all.
- Fixed the collection update being launched on startup. It can now be cancelled.
- Added a way to change the path of a location.
- Improved the speed of the Update Collection process.
- Fixed various crashes related to external drives.
- Fixed Unsplit CD/DVD, which sometimes left the design board in a messy state.
- Fixed Split to DVD under Windows (It made musicGuru crash).
- Improved UI responsiveness (using threads) under Mac OS X.
- Fixed some user interface annoyances under Windows.
- Fixed a bug with non-latin directory names.
- Fixed a bug on Add Location's cancel operation.
- Fixed a small issue with AAC decoding.
- Fixed a bug with Move operations to external drives.
- Fixed a bug with the move operation.
- Fixed a bug where the tool windows would sometimes stop showing up (Windows).
- Fixed keyboard navigation quirks (Windows).
- Changed the Windows interface. It is now .NET based.
- Added an auto-update feature to the windows version.
- Changed the way Mass Rename handles empty tags. Instead of putting "(none)" where there is no tag, musicGuru just doesn't rename the file, and put it in the "(not renamed)" directory.
- Added blue coloring for locations based on a removable media.
- Changed the music collection format to a SQLite based format. It makes musicGuru generally faster.
- Added an auto-update feature in the Mac OS X version (with Sparkle).
- Fixed numerous small bugs.
- Fixed a bug sometimes making the collection updating procedure to fail.
- Fixed a bug in the mp3 decoding unit.
- Improved the speed of musicGuru when adding songs.
- Replaced the 2 locations drawers by a single location panel under Mac OS X.
- Improved unicode support.
- Improved MP3, WMA and AAC metadata decoding.
- musicGuru is now a Universal application under Mac OS X.
- Improved speed. Especially on Mac OS X.
- Improved the Add Location interface. It went from a wizard to a simple dialog.
- Improved progression feedback for Mass Rename and Split features.
- Improved Design Board interface for the Windows version.
- Fixed bug in the Split dialog.
- Fixed bug in the CD recording process.
- Fixed occasional problems when reading unicode in wma and mp3 files.
- Fixed unicode issues for Win98 users.
- Fixed a DLL dependency bug.
- Fixed problems when reading some kind of wma files.
- Fixed occasional errors when saving music collection.
- Added a "custom capacity" option in the splitting panel.
- Fixed issues with disc recording.
- Fixed occasional inaccuracies in the Info panel.
- Fixed issues with the registration system.
- Fixed issues packaging issues in the windows MSI.
- Improved memory usage of the Design Board.
- Improved the Design Board by making it case insensitive.
- Fixed issues with disc recording.
- Fixed issues with very long filenames in Windows.
- Fixed issues with the Splitting Options dialog.
musicGuru (com.hardcoded_software.musicguru) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is musicGuru 1.4.3.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/musicGuru.app
Copyright: (c) Hardcoded Software, 2010