A general update recommended for all users
Release Notes, version 1.9.8
- Support for Apple’s new Photos app in the Image Browser with OS 10.10.3+ (Note: iPhotos is still supported on OS 10.9 and older, but there may be a gap in iPhoto/Photos support on OS 10.10.1-10.10.2 due to minor OS X changes).
- Shift-drag now constrains the alignment of dragged objects. Holding the Shift-key while dragging an object constrains it to 45° alignments of its original position. This is particularly useful in conjunction with the Option (alt) -key to copy an object while maintaining its alignment with the original.
- Use Command-key to select and/or deselect multiple objects on click-through (Note: this update removes the ability to select multiple object using Shift-key, as that is now used to constrain object alignment, which is consistent with using Shift to constrain alignment and rotation throughout the app).
- Command key now required to be pressed to move the origin point of an object to prevent accidental changes when dragging an object.
- Keyboard “Z” and “X” enable spring-loaded zoom-in / zoom-out tools for fast use without switching tools.
- Some further tweaks to appearance for OSX 10.10 "Yosemite".
- Layer opacity can be adjusted for a whole mapping layer using the Layer Attributes dialog.
- A critical performance issue that could cause some users to experience very laggy behaviour on OS X 10.9 and 10.10 was fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
Previous version release notes
Site Links:www.mapdiva.com www.mapdiva.com/forum www.mapdiva.com/products-page
Ortelius (com.mapdiva.ortelius) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Ortelius 1.9.8. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Ortelius 1989.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Ortelius.app
Bundle Information: 1.1.3