Overflow is an application designed to quickly launch applications, open documents, or access folders while reducing the number of items needed in your Dock.
- Improved Retina Macbook Pro compatibility.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed the "triple-click" issue for Snow Leopard users using Spaces.
- Updates to the built-in update checker.
- A bunch of small patches for memory leaks, and other minor touch-ups.
- Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) compatibility updates.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue that would cause applications launched from Overflow to appear in the background.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Spaces.
- Fixed a crash on startup issue that could occur under certain circumstances.
- Overflow now shows it's icon in the Dock by default (can be turned off in preferences).
- Items with custom names no longer revert to their default name when moved.
- Fixed an issue where the Overflow window would sometimes appear during a drag anywhere in the system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Check For Updates setting to revert to Never.
- Sped up snapping of window to Dock, especially onolder machines.
Overflow (com.stuntsoftware.overflow) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Overflow 262. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Overflow 259.