Users of Mac OS X Leopard: The latest version of PDFClerk Pro to run on Leopard (10.5.x) is version 3.11.1. Do not update to 3.12 or later, but skip this version instead. Version 3.11.1 can be downloaded directly from our website if needed.
PDFClerk Pro Version 3.12.2
- Fixed: Deleting pages that were recently moved could cause some pages that were not deleted to become hidden.
- Other: PDFClerk Pro is now Developer ID signed, to facilitate installation on Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8) and higher.
PDFClerk Pro 3.12.2 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
PDFClerk Pro Version 3.12.1
- Fixed: Opening PDF and PDFClerk Pro Documents documents no longer marks them as dirty.
- Fixed: Fixed an intermittent crash that could occur when dragging pages between documents.
- Fixed: Other bug fixes.
PDFClerk Pro 3.12.1 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
SintraWorks announces PDF Nomad 1.2
PDF Nomad is a PDF editor created especially for Mac OS X 10.7. It is not a direct update to PDFClerk Pro (and cannot be installed by this automatic updater). While there is considerable feature overlap, it does not offer some of the high-end features of PDFClerk Pro. At the same time it does offer some unique features of its own, and makes other features easier to use. Find out more about PDF Nomad on our website: PDF Nomad Info or Download PDF Nomad.
If you purchased PDFClerk Pro on or after Januari 1st 2011, you are entitled to a free cross-grade to PDF Nomad, which you can install next to PDFClerk Pro. If you purchased PDFClerk Pro before that date, you are entitled to a cross-grade discount. PDF Nomad automatically takes care of all types of cross grades for registered users.
Click Skip this version to exit the updater.
- Added: Added merging of annotations from multiple PDF documents.
- Fixed: Added imposition template option to print CMYK plate identifiers for offset printing.
- Fixed: Corrected layout errors that had crept into the document window in the French and German localizations in 3.10.
IMPORTANT: A bug in version 3.9.1 will cause the automatic update to fail. If you are updating from 3.9.1 please do so manually by downloading from the following link:Download PDFClerk Pro 3.10.1
- Fixed: Resolved some potential memory related issues during program startup.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue with background colors when splitting or exploding.
- Fixed: Added a workaround to an annotation ordering issue in Mac OS X 10.5.8.
IMPORTANT: A bug in version 3.9.1 will cause the automatic update to fail. If you are updating from 3.9.1 please do so manually by downloading from the following link:Download PDFClerk Pro 3.10
- New: Added overlay option to Import menu. You can now overlay a PDF document on top of another.
- New: Added font and font size scripting properties to form fields.
- Fixed: Custom page color is now respected again when exporting and printing.
IMPORTANT: A bug in version 3.9.1 will cause the automatic update to fail. If you are updating from 3.9.1 please do so manually by downloading from the following link:Download PDFClerk Pro 3.9.5
- New: Added scripting properties to offer better control of static text box text.
- New: Added sticky sketch creation mode to facilitate hand-writing text using a sketch object. (Press option while selecting the Sketch option to activate. Press escape, enter or return to end sticky sketch mode.)
- Changed: Improved the automated license upgrade feature. It now needs even less user interaction.
- Changed: When an imposition is active the Draw submenu now indicates the display box used to draw the individual pages, rather than the display box used to draw the imposed sheets (which is always the media box).
- Fixed: Exporting to bitmaps through AppleScript now honours page ranges.
- Fixed: Implemented a few corrections that should reduce the chance of some difficult to trace, rare crashes.
- Fixed: When saving a new document, the file name shown in the window title no longer has "(Unsaved)" appended to it. Subsequent saves will also no longer ask again for a file name.
- Fixed: Rotated polygons now draw correctly upon loading a PDFClerk document.
- Fixed: Removed a workaround for a Mac OS issue with outline destinations, which got fixed in 10.6 and higher. (The workaround could cause duplicated undo actions.)
- Fixed: Template editor: entering top and bottom sheet margins no longer exchanges these values.
IMPORTANT: A bug in version 3.9.1 will cause the automatic update to fail. If you are updating from 3.9.1 please do so manually by downloading from the following link:Download PDFClerk Pro 3.9.4
- New: Pages can now be merged side by side, in addition to one on top of the other.
- Fixed: Changing font properties of text boxes with a single character could be problematic.
- Fixed: Resolved issue with dynamic annotations inspector when a form button had no on state value.
- Fixed: Corrected some harmless memory bugs that could result in warnings being logged to the console.
- Fixed: Worked around an issue where some locked documents would fail to open on Mac OS X 10.6. They are now unlocked and decrypted if the required password is provided.
PDFClerk Pro (com.sintraworks.pdfclerkpro) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is PDFClerk Pro 3.12.2. The most popular version of this application used by our users is PDFClerk Pro 3.10.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.6.0