New in version 1.7.1 (70) Disc Cover:
- Fixed the bug with transparent images showing on a white background after being dragged from Image Depot.
- Corrected the program's erratic behavior after using the Revert to Saved command.
- Spacing between lines can now be set to a negative value.
- Added a LightScribe contrast setting.
- Center Horizontally and Center Vertically commands now work properly for design elements with fold lines.
- Fixed the bug that caused existing linked text boxes to change size when adding a new one.
- Corrected the problem with the Inspector being hidden at launch.
- Fixed the problem of dotted outlines not printing on multipage booklets.
- Corrected the bug that at import changed the proportions of images that have the "Replace at import" setting enabled.
- Corrected the problem with the Number of Copies field setting only after pressing Return.
- Fixed the problem with Disc Cover crashing on OS X 10.5 when scrolling through the clipart.
- Improved the way Disc Cover works with Epson printers.
- Fixed the problem with some backgrounds and their thumbnails not loading in the Gallery.
- Clipart images are now grouped by type in the Source panel.
- New paper layouts added: MicroApplication 5014, MicroApplication 5240, Avery/Zweckform J8676A-25.
- New printers added to the list of supported: HP Photosmart C5380, Photosmart C5550, Canon iP4700, Epson Stylus Photo P50, Microboards MX, Microboards G3.
Printfolio (com.belightsoft.printfolio) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Printfolio 70. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Printfolio 64.
Operating System: Mac
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2010 BeLight Software, Ltd., All Rights Reserved.