Proclaim Version 2.0
2.0.0.0039 Monday, January 16, 2017 (Mac only)
- Minor change to video transition timing on Mac
- Additional logging for slide transtions on Mac
2.0.0.0038 Friday, January 6, 2017
- Create a Church group when creating a new Presentation group via the Account menu
2.0.0.0032 Thursday, December 22, 2016
- Fixed local WiFi control issue (Windows).
- Fixed right click bug in order of service (Windows).
2.0.0.0030 Monday, December 19, 2016
- Fixed crash when importing a video from your computer (Mac).
2.0.0.0028 Friday, December 16, 2016
- Disable background updates if LSP exclusion is not added (Windows).
- Fixed issue with saving slide as images.
- Always show delete button for Audio Play lists (Mac).
2.0.0.0026 Thursday, December 15, 2016
- Use different filter text for Open and New from existing menus.
- Always show delete button for Audio Play lists (Windows).
2.0.0.0025 Wednesday, December 14, 2016
- Do not allow double clicking a service item name to cause On Air navigation (Windows).
- Auto select Order of Service title when adding content, video, or image slideshow service items.
- Show the file upload window on error when uploading immediately via drag and drop or copy and paste.
- Fixed memory issues with filtering Reuse items and Presentations on the menus (Mac).
- Fixed memory leak with Timeline hover previews (Mac).
- Standardized CMD+Delete for Order of Service items and Editable items (Mac).
- Reset scroll position in filterable lists (Reuse items, Open Presentation).
2.0.0.0023 Thursday, December 8, 2016
- Fixed crash with switching from Preview to Edit mode in Song Service Items (Mac).
- Added links to learn more about Proclaim Pro Media and Partner Media in checkout process and Media Browser.
- Do not try silent update while On Air (Windows).
- Do not allow double click of Service Item name to cause On Air navigation (Mac).
- Add ‘Disable background updates’ to General Settings (Windows).
- Fixed large signals icon in Quick Screen settings.
- Fixed an issue that would cause unintended volume changes on air (Mac).
- Allow setting location from application warning.
2.0.0.0021 Monday, December 5, 2016
- Fixed selection of Order of Service item on right click. (Mac only)
- Prevent infrequently occurring state corruption in Order of Service. (Mac only)
- Fixed startup screen messages for expired licenses.
- Added ‘Learn more’ links for store items in Media Browser.
2.00.0.0018 Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Fixed crash when using CTRL+Drag or CMD+Drag.
- Prevent opening “Add Item” menu when disabled.
- Fixed crash on shutdown on Mac.
- Fixed missing textfields (Song titles, credits…).
2.00.0.0017 Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Prevent crash with application level warnings.
- Fixed memory leaks in audio recording.
- Fixed ‘Print Presentation’ menu item on Windows.
- Prevent installing on Mac 10.9 and older.
- Prevent trampling text fields when adding a background to multiple items.
- Made Mac menus easier to use.
- Fixed performance issue when filtering in Reuse and Open menus.
- Fixed issue that caused effects and styles to be hidden at certain window sizes on Mac.
2.00.0.0013 Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Fixed regression when going off air with audio recording
- Fixed regression with deleting text fields
2.00.0.0012 Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Fixed memory leaks with Mac audio recording and on screen messages
- Fixed duplicating presentation from ‘New from existing’ menu on Windows
- Added minimum width for Song title edit box
- Moved disable hardware acceleration from startup to General settings (Windows)
- Removed experimental video player option from startup (Windows)
- Disable media browser options that don’t apply to adding media to custom quick screens
- Fixed the OSB quick screen’s aspect ratio to match the presentation’s aspect ratio
- Updated the default transition duration of service items to match the presentation’s default transition duration
- Fixed single slide foreground images on songs
- Fixed placement of drag/drop images
2.00.0.0009 Monday, November 28, 2016
- Fixed memory leak in Mac Media Browser
- Allow Presentation title change on Mac
- Fixed Windows link to release notes
- Restored ability to delete duplicate song titles
2.00.0.0008 Monday, November 28, 2016
- Fixed regression with song input field
2.00.0.0007 Monday, November 28, 2016
- Added CCLI reporting.
- Service items of the same type may now be multi-selected to have changes applied to them.
- Added Faithlife Music integration.
- Added support for copy/paste or drag/drop images into Proclaim.
- Added confidence timer count up/down cues.
- Slide transition times are now customizable from 0.5 to 1.5s.
- Added custom quick screens.
- Added support to hide/show quick screens.
- Added support to export slides as images.
- Added support for sharing slides to social media.
- Text fields can now be added to a single slide in a multi-slide service item.
- Foreground images can now be added to a single slide in a multi-slide service item.
- Service sections are now collapsible.
- Service items can now be multi-selected and made into a collapsible group.
- Added support to prefer lyrics from Planning Center Online or Elvanto during import
- Importing a PowerPoint presentation will now create slides as a grouping of content service items.
- New File, View, and Settings menus.
- Sync icons updated.
- Presentation location and aspect ratio have been moved from the main app screen to the Settings menu.
- Import songs and audio files have been moved to the Media menu.
- App colors updated.