Configure Preferences, and hit Apply after installation
Changes in 1.3 Fixes to make it run correctly under snow leopard. Fix for pyTivo failing to pull .tivo files StreamBaby will now push different episodes of the same show into a folder many pytivo improvements (see pytivo (changes) ) including the ability to auto-resume transfers.
Changes in 1.2.1 Minor bugfix release.
- pyTivo was attempting to use port 0, fixed
- .tivo files can be pushed/pulled again
Changes in 1.2
- Latest version of:
- New preferences window.Still need to hit apply after changing preferences.
- pyTivo and streambaby now support push of videos from the computer to any tivo in the house.You will need to provide your password for http://tivo.com/ in order to use it.
- streambaby config: sort by filename or sort by title.
- Support non unicode charsets in pytivo metadata
- Enable more explicit logging to help debug future issues. Logs now under user/Library/Logs/pyTivoX
- Streambaby image cache moved to user/Library/Cache/pyTivoX/
- Streambaby can now parse more mp4 files to determine if they can be streamed instead of transcoded.
- pyTivoX now ships as a dmg instead of a zip-file
- Streambaby now presents itself as 'pyTivoX - [hostname]' in the photos,music,showcases list (must hit 'apply' for this to take effect)
- bugfix: pytivo should no longer generate errors on very slow/old computers
- bugfix: pytivo should serve music correctly now
Changes in 1.1
- Added support for StreamBaby: a streamer that lets you view your recordings directly from your computer without downloading them to the tivo first (only supported by Series 3 and TivoHD).
- swapped to wmcbrine's pyTivo (changes) for several fixes and features.
- swapped 'accept' and 'exit' buttons (bedelman)
- new menulet icon (pacoII)
- Latest version of the ffmpeg encoder and associated libraries
Changes in 1.0.1
- new version of ffmpeg
- don't include series number in tag
pyTivoX (com.yoav.pytivox) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is pyTivoX 1.3.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/pyTivoX.app