Querious Release Notes
Version 2.0.1February 17, 2017 - Build 1068
- Fixes authentication of SSH tunnels where the SSH key is password-protected. It seems some recent changes in macOS Sierra affected this.
- Fixes an issue where using the MySQL Host value of "localhost" when you should be using "127.0.0.1" could end up connecting by Unix socket in certain cases.
- Works around a bug in macOS Sierra where the Find Bar in the query editing text views would be cut off.
- Disables macOS Sierra's automatically-added extra tabbed-window mode menu item since it was non-functional anyway.
- Slightly offsetting icons in saved connections list so they look better when there are no folders.
Version 2.0December 20, 2016 - Build 1064
Querious 2 is now officially released, no longer in beta!
- Fixes a crash when trying to set the SSH key in the Server Access settings in the Server view.
Querious (com.araeliumgroup.querious) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Querious 1068. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Querious 1000.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7