Version 1.1 and above require Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Added a "New Connected Tab" Cmd-Shift-T menu item.
- Better error reporting on failed connections.
- The connection view always sets the connections list to the initial first responder so the keyboard up/down arrows always immediately start to cycle through the saved connections list.
- Many fixes in the new tab bar control introduced in 1.1. Dragging tabs between windows and to make new windows now always works properly.
- Content view: Fixed a bug where a dropped column could still be used during sorting leading to an error.
- Columns view: Fixed a bug where clicking on the Type column and picking something would leave the system still waiting for a mouseUP event which would do weird things
- Importing: Added missing quotes in a USE query during import which could cause problems with some table names.
- Columns view: Enum type value lists are now displayed properly when they contain single quotes
- Query view: The text field no longer has automatic text replacement enabled. ie TM -> ™, (c) to ©.
- If you get to export column selection for CSV/Tab, drag some source columns to Exported columns, go Back, then go Next again, it'd be busted. Fixed that.
Querious (com.araeliumgroup.querious) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com. The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Querious 530. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Querious 1000.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Querious.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6