Querious Release Notes
Version 2.0December 20, 2016 - Build 1064
Querious 2 is now officially released, no longer in beta!
- Fixes a crash when trying to set the SSH key in the Server Access settings in the Server view.
Version 2.0 rc 2December 12, 2016 - Build 1063
- Added confirmation for deleting a table index in the Structure view.
- Added confirmation for deleting a table foreign key in the Structure view.
- Added confirmation for modifying row data in the Query view.
- Added a disabled-by-default confirmation for modifying row data in the Table Content view. (Enable it in Preferences.)
- Right-clicking on a row in the Query view's left sidebar (Recent Queries, Saved Queries, etc...) now shows the menu items that were only visible in the row's action menu before.
- Double-clicking a Recent or Saved Query opens a new editor with that query in it.
- Fixes the Tab key not completing the displayed suggestion when Tab was also set as the autocomplete trigger key.
- Recent Queries cannot be renamed.
- Fixes a crash on macOS Sierra that would generally happen when closing the window in certain circumstances.
Version 2.0 Release Candidate 1December 2, 2016 - Build 1061
- Autocompleting identifiers that require quoting (eg: `table-name`) will surround the identifier with backticks if there is not already a leading backtick.
- Control-Tab and Control-Shift-Tab now work for changing tabs in the window. (Cmd-Shift-[ and ] still work too.)
- Clicking "Cancel" in any of the prompts from SSH will immediately kill the SSH tunnel connection setup rather than ask the same question several more times.
- Removed "experimental" XML export.
- The Server view's SSH connection now works if the server has both an ECC key and RSA key. The connection will negotiate to use RSA and ask to add the RSA fingerprint if necessary. ECC keys are still not supported.
- Escapes underscores in database names when adding database-level grants.
- Wildcard database patterns in database-level grants are displayed properly.
- When removing the SSH password in saved connection settings, it removes Querious's saving of the SSH password from Keychain if it's there.
- The Copy panel now remembers which format was last used (CSV, Tab, SQL).
- The Records/Data File "Process" sheet has tooltips for the "Select Rows" radios to explain their differences.
- The Table Reference sidebar in the Query view starts with the selected database when appropriate.
- Toolbar controls are disabled when the tab is showing the reconnection view.
- The Security Switch is disabled in the connection settings when Unix Socket is selected.
- Fixes weird text overlap in the Transcript, Slow Query Log, etc in the Server view on 10.11+.
- Fixes switching in and out of the Server view always resetting the subview selection to Server Status.
- Some misc stability improvements for rare issues.
Version 2.0 Beta 48October 31, 2016 - Build 1055
- Added keyboard shortcuts for New, Open, Close, Save for query editors in the Query view. See the menu in the editor list.
- Added new "Navigation" preferences pane, for controlling what View -> "Go To…" shows.
- There's a new preference (enabled by default!) for limiting View -> "Go To…" results to the currently focused database or selected database.
- Query autocomplete is a bit smarter to not show functions and keywords at certain times when it makes no sense.
- Query autocomplete is a bit smarter to show only column names for the relevant table in some limited situations.
- Query autocomplete in the Routine, Event, and Trigger structure views is more complete, equivalent to the Query view.
- The icons in the primary sidebar on macOS Sierra will temporarily appear different, because there's a bug in macOS which is what causes different pieces of the interface to randomly disappear, and oddly enough these images are one way to trigger that bug easily.
- The ordering of results in the "View -> Go To" window is improved to place priority on the database of the currently selected item in the connection window. Other results with equal priority are now sorted alphabetically by database name.
- Go To's location updating prioritizes whichever database is focused or selected.
- The "Go To…" window tries to maintain the user's selection while it's updating and the matches change.
- Optimizations to the primary sidebar so that loading tables, views, etc doesn't cause any visual flashing, and also is much more efficient and faster.
- Table column sorting now cycles through a "no sort" mode.
- Fixes progress spinner sometimes showing on rows when it shouldn't in the primary sidebar
- Fixes primary sidebar hierarchy having a race condition in updating locations, and randomly not updating databases sometimes.
- Autocomplete trigger key wasn't always working. -- Code note: I don't see the logic in the code that was there.
- Fixes the Triggers view in Table Structure having "Copy CREATE Statement" multiply each time the contextual menu is opened when right-clicking on a trigger in the list.
- Some misc stability improvements for rare issues.
Querious (com.araeliumgroup.querious) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Querious 1064. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Querious 1000.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7