Please be aware that Quicken 2007 for Mac is based on legacy technology that Apple has warned may be removed at some point in an upcoming Mac OS X release.If this happens, Quicken 2007 will stop working.You may continue to use Quicken for Mac 2007 for as long as you like and for as long as it continues to run.Click here to read more about our Quicken 2007 support policies.We are not actively working on Quicken 2007 for Mac but we will make occasional opportunistic fixes as they come up.
Quicken 2007 for Mac 16.2.4
- Fixed security issue in the software upgrade process.
- Fixed an issue in the calculator paper strip where only the last number was being shown on El Capitan (Thanks to qajar for reporting this issue).
- Fixed a crash that could occur if importing investment price history larger than 2K.
- Fixed a crash when opening the forecast window with some data files (Thanks to smayer97 for his help).
Quicken 2007 for Mac 16.2.3
- Dates in registers and reports are now displayed using the “Short” format defined in System Preferences (Thanks, Dipe Chatterjee!)
Quicken 2007 for Mac 16.2.2
- Fixed an issue that can occur during stock price downloads
Quicken 2007 for Mac 16.2.0
- Upgraded network security protocols to resolve issues with Direct Connect transaction downloads caused by financial institutions that recently dropped support for the older SSL v3 protocol
Quicken 2007 for Mac 16.1.4
- Fixed a crash that can occur when viewing the Insights window
- Fixed a crash that can occur when downloading transactions
- Fixed a crash that can occur when the data file has a very long file name
- Fixed a crash that can occur when a category has a very long name
Quicken 2007 for Mac 16.1.3
- Updated the print APIs to be compatible with future versions of Mac OS X
- Fixed an issue where selecting the preference "Enter amount without decimal point" produced garbage characters in the register
- Fixed an issue where the application crashed when printing an empty Downloaded Transactions window
- Fixed an issue where the "Sort by check number" option did not work when printing a register
- Fixed an issue that prevented the printing of a Forecast graph
- Fixed an issue that prevented the printing of a Budget Monitoring report
Quicken 2007 for Mac 16.1.2
- Removed support for MobileMe backup because the MobileMe service has been discontinued by Apple
- Fixed an issue with duplicate online transfers in the Outbox
- Fixed an issue with Quicken Bill Pay and sending payments
- Fixed an issue with graphs displaying inaccurate data
- Fixed an issue with check autofill
- Fixed a file conversion issue when reading in older Quicken Mac files
- Mountain Lion: Enabled support for Gatekeeper functionality
Quicken 2007 for Mac 16.1.1
- Under specific circumstances, the application crashed when opening corrupted data files. The application now attempts to detect any corrupted data and then provide you with possible solutions.
- We resolved an issue where users without administrator privileges were presented with an "Insecure update error!" alert when launching the application.
- Under specific circumstances, the application crashed when rapidly switching between tabs. This has been fixed and no longer occurs.
- We resolved an issue where the application would crash when creating a new data file under a user account other than the one used to install the application.
- Under specific circumstances, the application crashed when importing data into a Quicken account not held at a financial institution. This has been fixed and no longer occurs.
- Under specific circumstances, downloaded transactions that were accepted or deleted would reappear in the Download Transactions window each time it was opened. This has been fixed and no longer occurs.
- When creating a new data file, its permissions are now set to allow sharing between users and different computers.
© 2011-2015 Intuit Inc. All Rights Reserved. QuickBooks, Quicken, and TurboTax are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. 2015-09-02
Quicken 2005 (com.intuit.quicken) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Quicken 2005 25.886.100. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Quicken 2005 14.0.1.
Operating System: Mac
Bundle Identifier: Quicken 2007 (com.intuit.quicken)
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1988-2015 Intuit Inc. All rights reserved.