New in Version 2015.10.3
- Further accommodates issues with some mp3 files created by certain applications that would result in a crash
- Build 2635: Rejects tracks with severe length problems before they can crash, 2015.11.1 will find playable lengths from these tracks
New in Version 2015.10.2
- Accommodates issues getting correct lengths of very short mp3 files created by certain applications which would errantly give us very long lengths resulting in a crash
- Fixed issue getting tracks from playlists using Custom iTunes XML location by turning off getting tracks in column sort order with that preference
New in Version 2015.10.1
- Completely rewritten audio engine
- More accurate and prettier waveform drawing
- Optimized timeline graphics for reduced CPU usage
- Web publishing history and art is now restored between launches
- Playlist import into Program Queue and Spot are now in iTunes playlist song view column order
- New OS X minimum Yosemite 10.10
- Video and DRM audio are no longer supported. Audio must be MP3, AAC, AIFF, or WAV
- Web publishing start time for upcoming songs is now consistent with the past start times in SQL date format
- Programs from scheduler will load in queue right away even if playing track is less than 15 seconds from the end
- Tracks that are within 15 seconds of ending are no longer restored on relaunch
- Removed obsolete advanced preferences: DefaultMonoChannelAssignment and PollAudio
Radiologik DJ (com.macinmind.radiologikdj) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Radiologik DJ 188.8.131.52.2636.
Default Install Path: /Applications/Radiologik DJ.app
Minimum OS version: 10.4.0
Bundle Information: Radiologik DJ 2011.1.1, (c) 2007-2011 MacinMind Software, Inc.