If your update complains about wrong signature please download it manuallyfrom my website.It should resolve problems with autoupdates in future.
New features and bug fixes in 4.7.1:
- Added support for Nikon D3200, D7100, P7700; Sony RX1; Fuji X-E1, X-S1, X100S, X20; Panasonic LX7, FZ200, LF1; Pentax K-5 II; Canon 6D, 1D C, S100; Olympus XZ-2, XZ-10; Samsung NX300
New features and bug fixes in 4.7.0:
- New TrueFilm profiles: KL25, TP25, K64 PW, V50v2, TC4v2, LFv2
- New TruePaper profiles: GF Lith Selenium Gold, GF Lith Selenium, GF Lith Silver
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatibility
- Added support for Canon 1D X, all new Sony SLT and NEX
- Added white balance presets for Nikon D4, D800, D800E
- UI adjustments
- Added colorimetric mode
- Added mechanism to lock Auto WB for entire directory (button in the History window)
- Fixed many bugs, added new ones.
New features and bug fixes in 4.6.0:
- Added support for Sony RX100, A37, NEX-F3; Fuji X-Pro1; Samsung NX200; Nikon D800E, P7100; Leica M Monochrome;
- Added support for lossless DNG compression (LR4 uses it now).
- New profiles for Panasonic G2, G3, GH1, GH2, GX1, GF1,GF2,GF3, GF5, LX5; Pentax K-x, K-5, K-r, K-7; Samsung NX*; Nikon D300S, D7000, D5100, D3200, D3100, J1, V1, D800, D4; Canon 5DMkIII; Sony NEX*, SLT*; Leica M9;
- Added new batch mode, button Run Batch in History window (see chapter Batch Processing Mode).
- Added Settings Selector to menu Settings (see chapter Workflow Helpers).
- Double click in preview window alternates zoom-to-fit on and off.
- New Diagnostic item in the Help menu. Use it to substantiate your emails with any complains.
- Fixed many bugs, added new ones.
New features and bug fixes in 4.5.0:
- Added support for Nikon D4, D800; Olympus E-M5, E-PL3, E-PM1; Panasonic GX1; Canon G1X, 5DmkIII;
- Relocated and regrouped most of menu items to menus Controls and Settings.
- Added new mechanism for multifile settings export and import (see chapter Workflow Helpers).
- Added support for 8/16-bitsRGB TIFF output.
- Double click on image now disables "Zoom to fit" and postions clicked part in the center of the window.
- Better UI handling of low resolution images.
- Added support for HD 709 output with studio swing.
- Added Deselect item to the Controls menu.
New features and bug fixes in 4.4.2:
- Added initial support for Fuji X10;
- Added generic profile for Ricoh cameras.
- New profile for Kodak SLR and Nikon D5100.
- New setting in Window menu to disable scrolling values in fields with mouse.
- Many bugfixes and small UI improvements.
New features and bug fixes in 4.4.1:
- Added support for Sony NEX-5N, A77V, NEX-7; Nikon 1
- New profile for Canon 30D
- Mouse scroll wheel or trackpad gesture can be used to control numeric field values same way as with keyboard Up or Down. Can be disabled (menu Window).
- Bugfixes, including proper Auto WB in batch mode with interpolation.
New features and bug fixes in 4.4.0:
- New UI. Fully rearranged, compact and no more sliders - only text fields. Use Up/Down or Ctrl-Up/ Down keys inside of text field in addition to direct numerical entry.
- Added Presets - you can quickly save and restore settings from new Pop-Up button.
- Removed workaround for OS X 10.6.7 and it's broken support for ICCv4 profiles. Use OS X 10.6.6 or 10.6.8 or any other versions.
- New profile for Fuji S100FS, Leica D-LUX 5 and Canon 5D Mk II
- Directory default now preserves state of WB selector, Auto and As Shot saved as such, Custom is fixed balance.Ctrl-Click for D button will save default with fixed WB. Opt-Click for D button will create Camera default.
- Improved Show Previous to preserve Info values and current selection frame.
- Export/Copy settings in new simpler plain text format. Old XML format is still supported.
- Lots of bugfixes and workarounds for OS X 10.7.0 Lion bugs.
Bug fixes in 4.3.1
- This release resolves few issues introduced by 4.3.0 for 32 and 64-bit versions.
New features and bug fixes in 4.3.0:
- Released 64-bit version of RPP for Mac OS X 10.6 and newer. It's faster and can handle bigger Raw files. Can be downloaded at raw-photo-processor.com. 32-bit Universal Intel/PPC version is still supported and both versions will be released together as separate packages.
- Added support for Olympus E-P3; Canon T3/1100D
- Copy Tags option should copy IPTC info from sidecar XMP files now
New features and bug fixes in 4.2.3:
- Added support for Canon 600D/T3i, Nikon D5100
- Added preliminary support for Samsung NX11 and NX100; Fuji HS20EXR and F550EXR; Leaf AFi-II 12
- New profiles for Leica M9, R8, R9 and X1; Olympus XZ-1
New features and bug fixes in 4.2.2:
- Worked around Mac OS 10.6.7 bug causing wrong colors in some preview modes
- Resolved issue with undesirable highlights clipping caused by some camera profiles
- New color profile for Fuji S5 Pro
New features and bug fixes in 4.2.1:
- Added initial support for Fuji X100 and Olympus E-PL2
- Added new TrueFilm profiles - LF, TC4; updated K64 and V50
- Replaced Red-O-Green profile with Duo profile
New features and bug fixes in 4.2.0:
- Added support for Olympus E-5 and Panasonic GH2
- Interface adjustments
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.9:
- Added support for Nikon D7000, D3100; Pentax K-r, K-5; Canon 60D; Sony A290, A390
- Added preliminary support for Panasonic GH2
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.8:
- Added preliminary support for Nikon D7000 and P7000; Canon 60D; Samsung TL350/WB2000
- Added support for Panasonic LX5; Sony A560 and A580; Canon G12 and S95
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.7:
- Added support for Sony SLT-A55V and SLT-A33
- Added L* tone curve as an alternative to Film-like and Gamma
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.6:
- Added new TrueFilm profile P160NC
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.5:
- Changed profiles for many Nikon DSLRs (D60, D90, D2X, D300S and others)
- Added preliminary support for Samsung EX1/TL500
- Improved precision of Gamut View and added support for CMYK profiles
- Improved blending for Fuji S3/S5
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.4 (build 1274):
- Changed few broken Nikon profiles.
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.4:
- Improved precision in Color Management.
- Added support for Sony A450, NEX-3, NEX5; Hasselblad H4D; Olympus E-PL1.
- New profiles for Sony A900 and A850.
- Proper file extensions will be enforced on wright.
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.3:
- Added many simulation profiles for different kinds of real color and B&W films (selector under the History button). See the Simulation mode chapter.
- Added support for Panasonic G2, Samsung NX10, Canon 550D/T2i, Canon S90.
- Updated built-in profiles for Nikon D200 and Pentax K-x.
- Added support for 1:1 format in Panasonic DMC-LX3.
- CIE Lab 16-bit output TIFF format now can be used in all color managed modes.
- Improved precision for 32-bit BetaRGB TIFF format.
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.2:
- Added Rotate Left and Rotate Right items to the Edit menu and corresponding drop-down menu to the History window. See the History and Settings Management chapter.
- Changed handling of overexposed channels. Now it's possible to clip all channels evenly and prevent pink and other mis-colorations in overexposed areas. See Exposure and Compressed Exposure chapters.
- Added Destination field to the History window to simplify changing of destination in selected records.
- Disabled click-through for most parts of interface to prevent accidental changes when RPP windows are inactive. Now most of controls are active only when their window is active (frontmost).
- Added support for square format in Panasonic DMC-GF1.
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.1:
- Improved Camera Profiler tool. See "Camera Profiler" chapter.
- Added Open current profile and Move current profile to Trash items to the File menu.
- Added built-in profile for Leica S2.
- Fully reedited manual. It is a PDF document now.
New features and bug fixes in 4.1.0:
- Added camera profiler for donators - you can create custom profiles for your cameras and lenses now. See chapter "Camera Profiling".
- Improved preview color accuracy.
New features and bug fixes in 4.0.3:
- Zone correction numbers on the histogram are clickable now to apply the value automatically to Compressed Exposure. See FAQ question "How should I choose correct value for exposure correction"
- Compressed Exposure correction now can be used for negative corrections
- New ISO-specific profiles for Canon 5DMkII; Sony A900, A850; Nikon D300, D3, D700, D3X; Canon G11
- New profiles for all Sony Alpha; Nikon D200, D90; Kodak SLR/c and SLR/n; most of Canon PowerShot; All Panasonic cameras except 4/3 models
- Removed Raw-tick from the UI and added two untagged RGB formats to Save Format instead
- Added File->Refresh Profiles option to quickly refresh Profiles menu
New features and bug fixes in 4.0.2:
- Added support for Pentax K-x and K-7; Nikon D3S; Sony A550
- New, ISO specific color profiles for Canon 7D, 5D MkII, Nikon D3S
- New color profiles for most of 4/3 and m4/3 Olympus cameras; Panasonic G1, GH1, GF1; Sony A850, A900; All Pentax cameras.
- Added preliminary support for Canon 1D MkIV
- Added FAQ to the website
New features and bug fixes in 4.0.1:
- Added support for Olympus E-P2
- Added environment variables for 'Open in …' applications, mostly for shell scripts. See chapter Integration in the manual.
New features and bug fixes in 4.0.0:
- Destination field in the History can have directories relative to Raw file directory location. See History chapter in the Manual.
- Added Clear button to the History window for Destination to clear Destination of selected records. See History chapter in the Manual.
- Search field in the History can be used to filter by Destination.
- Most of write errors now will be reported before conversion starts.
- Cmd-U (Open last batch results) will work even if some files from that batch are not there anymore.