- added preference to apply sub-match/capture group coloring: each match or capture group gets a slightly different shade of color --- especially nice for nesting matches
- added preference to automatically use the clipboard contents on startup for the regular expression and/or the testing string
- added menu items to paste the clipboard directly into either the regular expression (Command+Shift+V) or the testing string (Command+Option+V)
- added a new and improved Reggy icon (Leopard Compatible/Resolution Independent)
- added help link for regular expression syntax preference (goes to wikipedia)
- updated regular expression engine
- simplified preferences window
Reggy (com.samsouder.reggy) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Reggy 1.3. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Reggy 1.2.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Reggy.app