- Snow Leopard (10.6) Compatibility.
- Added tech chart syncing for StockTrac.
- Added support for daylight savings time for open and closed status.
- Added support for the Currency attribute during import.
- Added default download service in the export data.
- Improved Portfolio wizard interfacing.
- Improved TD Ameritrade quote history loading.
- Improved Euronext quote support.
- Improved new transaction handling.
- Improved support for stocks with no quote identifier.
- Improved portfolio importing.
- Improved support for lower screen resolution.
- Improved ticker performance.
- Improved closed positions updating.
- Improved quote fetching for newly imported stocks.
- Improved conversion for European currency.
- Improved syncing for StockTrac.
- Improved overall stability and performance.
- Added Trading through TD Ameritrade.
- Added Euronext quote support.
- Added iPhone/iPod support via StockTrac.
- Added Stock search when adding stocks.
- Added mutual fund support.
- Added "Open Database" File Option.
- Added additional column criteria in Portfolio view.
- Added additional transaction types: Adjustment and Exchange.
- Added per-portfolio currency support (all views and reports).
- Improved support for European markets.
- Improved ticker support through OpenGL.
- Improved interface for adding market indices.
- Stability and Performance improvements for Mac OS 10.5.7.
- Added per-transaction stops.
- Added Google quotes support.
- Added support for ISIN.
- Added new grouping hierarchy to portfolio view.
- Added "Default Stock Service" Preference option.
- Added Reinvest and Transfer transaction types.
- Now delivers quotes from servers based on user's locale (in System Preferences).
- Improved support for international currencies.
- Improved support for stock data imports.
- Improved localization support for other language versions.
- Improved network connection reliability and performance.
- Stability and Performance improvements.
Added new Technical Charts with ability to re-arrange charts.
Added new portfolio/equity value graph
Added new Stock Ticker features
Added support for QIF import
Added drag-n-drop indices preferences table to allow rearranging
Added email notifications
Added improved support for stock splits
New Preferences window organization
Stability and Performance improvements.
Welcome to Stox version 1.0!
Stox (com.joesoft.stox) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com. The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Stox 1.4. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Stox 1.0.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Stox.app
Bundle Information: 1.4.0, Copyright (c) 2007-2008 Prosoft