New SyncMate 6.2.279 is here!
Fixes and Improvements
- Improved: files conversion during sync in iTunes plugin;
- Improved: system volume is excluded from the list of drives which can be mounted;
- Fixed: erroneous sync of events with attachments to iCloud;
- Fixed: erroneous sync of Reminders in case their parameters were changed (completed/uncompleted);
- Fixed: issue when Bookmarks were not deleted on the other side during Mac-to-Mac sync;
- Fixed: issue when files were not deleted from Photos album;
- Fixed: app crash upon attempt to resize photos during the sync;
- Fixed: erroneous sync of photos to MTP device in case conversion parameters were changed;
- Fixed several issues of Mac-to-Mac sync:
- sync progress bar is working correctly now;
- issue when sync could not be canceled via Status bar option on the server side;
- failure of repeated sync was fixed.
- SyncMate 6 requires Mac OS X 10.8 and higher.
- Sync with the following devices is not supported anymore: Windows PC, Windows Mobile devices, Nokia Series 40 phones, BlackBerry devices, Sony PlayStation Portable, iPod Nano.
See if you qualify for free upgrade to SyncMate 6 Expert:
- Free: you get SyncMate Expert 6 for free if you purchased SyncMate Expert 5 after March 20, 2015 or you own Lifetime Upgrades. Your new activation code has already been sent to the email address you purchased SyncMate Expert with.
- Upgrade with 50% discount: if you are a user of SyncMate Expert you can upgrade to SyncMate Expert 6 for $19.98 (US) only.
SyncMate (com.eltima.syncmate) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is SyncMate 6.2.279. The most popular version of this application used by our users is SyncMate 5.1.9.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/SyncMate.app