New SyncMate 6.1.564 is here!
Fixes and Improvements
- Added: sync with Office365 and Microsoft Live, which can also be mounted as Mac storages
- Improved: sync of several devices at a time (Sync All option)
- Improved: Photos.app support in Photos plugin
- Improved: data sync in SMS and Calls plugins
- Improved: Calendar sync
- Improved: getting notifications about new messages in SMS plugin
- Fixed: contacts sync for Another Mac and iCloud connections
- Fixed: several conversion issues with media files in Music and iTunes plugins
- Fixed: several issues with folders sync to DropBox and Google Drive
- Fixed: compatibility issues with iTunes 12.2 and later, in case access to iTunes Library XML was disabled
- SyncMate 6 requires Mac OS X 10.8 and higher.
- Sync with the following devices is not supported anymore: Windows PC, Windows Mobile devices, Nokia Series 40 phones, BlackBerry devices, Sony PlayStation Portable, iPod Nano.
See if you qualify for free upgrade to SyncMate 6 Expert:
- Free: you get SyncMate Expert 6 for free if you purchased SyncMate Expert 5 after March 20, 2015 or you own Lifetime Upgrades. Your new activation code has already been sent to the email address you purchased SyncMate Expert with.
- Upgrade with 50% discount: if you are a user of SyncMate Expert you can upgrade to SyncMate Expert 6 for $19.98 (US) only.
SyncMate (com.eltima.syncmate) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is SyncMate 6.1.564. The most popular version of this application used by our users is SyncMate 5.1.9.
Default Install Path: /Applications/SyncMate.app
Minimum OS version: 10.8
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2015 Eltima. All rights reserved.