New SyncMate 6.3.294 is here!
Fixes and Improvements
- Added: sync files with SD cards on Android 5 and 6 and mount these cards;
- Improved: syncing of calendars for all types of connections is even faster now;
- Improved: syncing with MTP devices is now performed without copying the files to a temporary folder;
- Fixed: an error on first sync with Microsoft Live;
- Fixed: failure to reconnect when syncing with another Mac;
- Fixed: an error on syncing alarms;
- Fixed: a sync error when removing a large number of events on an Android device;
- Fixed: a condition that led to events duplication when syncing with an iOS device;
- Fixed: an error when syncing a large number of files with Google Drive.
- SyncMate 6 requires Mac OS X 10.8 and higher.
See if you qualify for free upgrade to SyncMate 6 Expert:
- This update is absolutely FREE for all SyncMate Expert 6.0 users.
- Users of SyncMate Expert 5.x get 50% discount to upgrade
SyncMate (com.eltima.syncmate) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is SyncMate 6.3.294. The most popular version of this application used by our users is SyncMate 5.1.9.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.8
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2016 Eltima. All rights reserved.