Syphone 0.99b11 Release Notes
- Many bug fixes, including but not limited to:
- Connecting and disconnecting a phone without syncing with iTunes no longer causes a crash.
- iPhones with the same name but different serial numbers are now available in the UI and work as expected.
- Resizing the Syphone window no longer causes odd splash screen behavior.
- The helper application should no longer enter a CPU-intensive state when not syncing or otherwise doing work.
- A few new features, including:
- Preliminary PDF export capability: we're aware of the alignment problems, hence why it's "preliminary."
- More informative status text, including when an iPhone has been connected to the computer, also informing users of the "sync-on-disconnect" policy.
- Preference panel now includes information on when Syphone was last synced to the iTunes snapshot database.
Syphone (com.micromat.syphone) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Syphone 0.99. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Syphone 0.99b11.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Syphone.app
Bundle Information: 0.99b11 Beta build 7102201, (c)2007 Micromat Inc. All Rights Reserved.