TOMY-The Only Mac YAMJ GUI (for Windows too!), version 1.4.1
Maintenance and Enhancement Release
- Fixed homePage not being added to skin-user.properties file when using YAMJ 2.5 if the "Home Page" selection on OPTIONS tab is set to "(Default)."
- Fixed rare NilObjectException error that occurs when auto-mounting network shares via scheduled indexing routine that is not the currently selected User Set while the current User Set has "(None)" assigned as a media player.
- Fixed auto-mounting of NMT drives via scheduled indexing routine that was not the currently selected User Set while the current User Set has "(None)" assigned as a media player.
- Fixed internal drive icon not appearing on status display if SMB server is not active but API's are available.
- Fixed issue of the settings for a newly selected User Set will not load, resulting in the previously selected User Set settings being utilized incorrectly.
- Fixed misidentification of unsuccessful API calls as successful when using TheDavidBox API version 3.
- Fixed manual mounting of shares that would only mount network shares identified in the first USER SET and not what'sidentified in the currently selected USER SET.
- Fixed Library Editor properly identifying network shares on non-boot volumes locally attached to host computer.
- Added Network Share editing under the Popcorn Hour Setup utilities.(NOTE:Under the current firmware, API created Network Share entries are not accessible in any which way to the NMT directly, therefore, at this time, this feature serves no useful purpose).
- Added Reload Page menu option for browser windows.
- Added Drag&Drop to Jukebox Location text box.
- (Mac) Added ",/.AppleDouble" automatically to Exclude List of library XML files in order to have YAMJ ignore OS X invisible Finder meta data files.
Tomy (com.inhousedesignsinc.tomy) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Tomy 1.4.1.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Tomy.app
Bundle Information: 1.3.4