- Added countermeasures for DNS hijacking attack described in this paper.
- IPv6 is now disabled in Vigilant mode to prevent IPv6 leaks outside of the tunnel
- Fixed iCloud mail issues caused by new Vigilant mode
- Other bug / crash fixes
- More vigilance! TunnelBear blocks all un-encrypted traffic in Vigilant mode and will keep you protected from leaks if VPN tunnel breaks unexpectedly
- More dynamic alternate tunnels for hostile countries/ISPs
- New and improved create account form, now with 40% less typing
- Fixed: Diagnostic speed test broken on Yosemite
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
TunnelBear (com.tunnelbear.tunnelbear) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is TunnelBear 288. The most popular version of this application used by our users is TunnelBear 1.2.5.
Default Install Path: /Applications/TunnelBear.app