What’s new in TunnelBear v3.0.3
- Improved tunnel slipperiness
- Bears will no longer get stuck in the Bear-muda triangle
- Checking for updates will be more bear-able
- Your bear is less likely to fur-get to connect on restart
- 15.7% more Bears
What’s new in TunnelBear v3.0.0
- Redesigned and reengineering from the paws up, we proudly present the new TunnelBear for Mac app
- We’ve improved nearly every aspect of your TunnelBear, including a beautiful new design, stronger security features and faster connection times
- We’ve shed the retro wood from our original app and redesigned a simple, beautiful new app that feels more at home on macOS Sierra.
- Trusted networks feature automatically connects to any network not in your trusted list. E.g. You can list your home Wi-Fi as trusted and have TunnelBear automatically connect the next time you’re on a public Wi-Fi that might be less safe.
- Be alerted on unsecure networks that use WEP, or no admin passwords
- Improved “Vigilant” mode will block all unsecured data while you connect and reconnect
- Connect and reconnect up to 60% faster than our old app
- Much, much more.
- 3853% more Bears
TunnelBear (com.tunnelbear.tunnelbear) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is TunnelBear 456. The most popular version of this application used by our users is TunnelBear 293.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/TunnelBear.app