Login with Facebook
- How much do you type? Map your keyboard usage when you are typing, gather trending information and share your heat map with your friends.
- Track Internet Usage Discover which applications are eating up your bandwidth and making your internet slow.
- Where do you click? Map your mouse usage when you are clicking away, share your heat map with your friends.
- Detailed History Keep a detailed history of how much work you've done.
- Application Usage Discover which in applications you type and click the most, or which applications have the most focus time.
- Real-time Bandwidth Monitor your incoming and outgoing network traffic to the second.
- Application Intensity: Visualised Discover which applications you use the most by using a stunning chart.
Windows OS X Linux Mixed1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Meet WhatPulse - all you need to know everything about your computing habits
Do you feel that you could have moved your hands, keystroke by keystroke, across the globe twice every day? Interested in finding out just how much you type a day? Do you know which applications you use the most? Do you know which applications use the most bandwidth?
WhatPulse is a small application that measures your keyboard/mouse usage, down- & uploads and your uptime. It sends these statistics here, to the website, where you can use these stats to analyze your computing life, compete against or with your friends and compare your statistics to other people.
So start off by registering an account (or use the "Login with Facebook" button at the top right), download the WhatPulse client and start your stats gathering!
Blog Blog Archive Back to TopAbout
- Help Center
All times are in 2016-12-04. Click here
to change. © 2016 WhatPulse
WhatPulse (com.whatpulse.mac) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is WhatPulse 2.0.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/WhatPulse.app